if so how dry was it? i want to ride my banshee!! lol i just want to ride more then the levee, so how sticky is the mud out there today for sport bikes?
you need a 4x4 to go out there... its soupy
both north and south sides of the levee? how soupy?
IT SUCKED.
(http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/100_3163.jpg)
(http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/100_3164.jpg)
(http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/100_3165.jpg)
did you get to ride your rappy? was it sport quad friendly atleast for today? i want to go tommorow
Me and my "Krew" never got to ride and we waited out there for a Freakin' hour to see if it would stop LIGHTNING.
BUT IT DIDN'T..
I'm DEF.DEF. going tomorrow in the morning.
oh man, i gotta talk dad into going tommorow lol
I went today, I got osme pics but nothing worthwhile. It wasn't fun. I waited for the lightning to stop...but it never did.
I'll be out there in the AM hopefully...
very soupy...sport bikes good luck
we all have 4x4, some are havin a hard time due to stock tires.
i didnt know it was open again... kewl
i was out there is was pretty damn wet my raptor had a good time finding the right trails to go threw