Follow the link ! ;)
http://www.floridaatv.com/smf/index.php?topic=2700.0
Awsome. Wish I had that quad.
does Tim Farr live down here then?
I love the thing Except for the rear shock how it connects to the swing arm. I wonder when KTM will start using a linkage type.
That's cool!
obviously the ohlins suspension doesnt come on it out of the factory lol I wish companies would implement a race package with aftermarket suspension, nerfbars, and maybe a front bumber for looks. That way you can choose the exhaust i guess.
The KTM will come stock with the Ohlins shocks.
^^
I was just about to say that lol. Along with some other goodies.
then thats the most race ready 450 ever made so far. I still dont know if i like it. The goods that come on it yeah deffinately but I think i need to see it in person
its a nice quad....i like it
I wish dirtwheels would do a 450 shootout with all these new 450's now. KTM and now Bombardier/Can-am 450's have been added to the 450 list. Can-am is the lightest only like 320lbs but to me it has a major downside, it uses screw to hold the chassis together not welds. A weld is the strongest bond you can get between 2 metals because it melts them into 1. I would just like to see what 450 would come out on top these days
Not necessarily, go to the can-am site and read about those screws, pretty interesting. Supposedly they are virtually indestructible.
apparently those bolts are strong enought o hold together the worlds largest passenger air craft the airbus, so I dont think it will have any problems holding a quad together.
hm i didnt know that all I knew was that it had bolts
sounds cheaper if you bend something...
That is an awesome looking bike! hope that engine is better than the 525 though. I heard you have to service it after every ride (5-7 hours)
wow if thats true about servicing it its deffinately not a good quad for the avergae person or anyone that doesnt have a team of mechanics and gets paid alot to ride it
Nice ride