:-\
I know of alot of spots to go to...Unfortunately I cant tell you because then the whole world will find out about it...There probably not legal tho
You can always pm them...come on...
macs fish camp dade broward border
holylands broward/palm beach border
both off us 27..
theres also the humps down in homestead. its legal to ride there as long as u stay on the trails.
holylands is very dry.. 2wd and obv 4wd bikes make it...
was there sunday night and it was agood ride.
next to Dolphin stadium seems to be very popular. but some say you may get jacked. I drove by there a few weeks ago and saw a good 50 bikes out there ripping it up for a few hours.
You can ride Grant (near Palmbay/Melbourne area). A guy I ride with out there said they were kicked out last weekend though because the "owner" came out saying some dirtbikes have been tearing up their land, somebady shot there neighbor's dogs and someone had been messing with there horses.
Othere than that I've never heard of any problems out there. I even got a speeding ticket right infront of grant a few weeks ago and the cop didn't care we were out there. He said "Just be careful and ride safely."
So the humps is legal? I have been wanted to go check it out but i do not want to mess around with the cops or land owners.
The hump isn't technically legal but the cops dont care if you're out there as long as you stay on the trails....what is the riding by dolphin stadium like?
Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on December 27, 2007, 07:45:50 PM
The hump isn't technically legal but the cops dont care if you're out there as long as you stay on the trails....what is the riding by dolphin stadium like?
its more for sport bikes its like a huge sand pit with a few jumps
Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on December 27, 2007, 07:45:50 PM
The hump isn't technically legal but the cops dont care if you're out there as long as you stay on the trails....what is the riding by dolphin stadium like?
Ya its mostly for sport bikes. Place has been around forever, my dad and them used to ride atc`s up there a long time ago.
it used to be a hot spot for us banshees to go and street race along with some 4-chokes.Now I think its quieter since weve moved to labelle.Havent gone in a while.Im going in a couple weeks for sure when the shee is ready tho
nice 4 choke hennest
I ride by bird road extension every weekend usally from 8st to krome (dade corners ) and back kinda dry now
we have rode in the farms in boynton off lyons road. great riding area and good fishing just dont let the pigs see ya