We are going to Rodman on Saturday anyone else going?
(of course weathering permitting)
I may be heading down there for the day. Will post back tonight and say for sure. ;)
Okay we are hoping to be there around 10 or so
I'm gonna try to bring my little girl up there for the day then back to Orlando, you bringin the little one?
Id@
Yes we are bringing her, we are suppose to meet up with JR. He is bringing his son. The more the better
Looks like it will be me and the GF around 10am. See yall then! ;D
Okay we will see you then
id@, got anymore room for a hitch-hikker?
-mokas-
Sure we do,
We should be heading out there in about an hour.
sorry, didn't make it.
maybe next time at Rodman
Id@
We had a great time! Now it's time to get ready for Rodman by replacing the parts I broke! lol
We had a great time also. Flblaster and Girlieblazer and little girlie-eton thanks for your hospitality. Lori, Jonathan and I had a great time. Nice to meet Hollywood and GF.
Yeah we had a great time also, we will definitely have to do it again. I can't believe how long of a day it ended up being. And Caitlin just hung in there all day.
Yea she is deffinately a trooper! :o Let me know about Durhamtown. Maybe in a month or 2 ;)
Yeah we definitely want to go to Durhamtown, and going with a group would be fun. We where thinking maybe July, that way we would have time to book us a cabin and stuff. I guess we can work out the date.
Sounds good. ;D BTW we're taking this weekend off to go look for Candice a new quad! lol She's hooked! [smiley=BigSmile.gif]
Well if you want we can go by US 1 Powersports and see if they will give you a good deal. So what is she getting?
Had a blast here also. Nice riding again with you and your family J.R. So Hollywood you order your new steering stem? We will have to make the trip to Durham town. Hey I wouldnt mind making that loop to salt springs on that smooth trail some day either.
Don't know exactly what we're going to get but she's really leaning towards a Utility...maybe a new Rancher ;) going to basically just go shop around local and test fit a few different quads. If we decide on a Yammy or Polaris though we'll deffinately hook up and try US1. ;D
Going to order it today. Burgard +1 anti-vibe ;) Maybe we'll hit it up during the Rodman ride. ;D