THE NEW PAINT
MORE
MORE
MORE
Nice looking machine!
That looks bad ass.
wow! amazing stuff you got going
damn that thing is sick...You still selling it?
thats crazy
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on July 13, 2007, 05:31:00 PM
damn that thing is sick...You still selling it?
THANKS GUYS THERES A LOT OF HARD WORK AND SWEAT INTO IT AND YES EVERY THING IS ALWAYS FOR SALE FIRST $ 15,000.00 takes it
Dont make me have to whoop up on that azz now !!!!LOL
one BAMF shee :Fp
Quote from: dynodon on July 13, 2007, 09:43:25 PM
Dont make me have to whoop up on that azz now !!!!LOL
Tell em don. Sure wish you could make it to GA august 4th. That bike has a legitmate shot of holding the track record. And you know we ain't scared to go get it.
I'm sure this will sound stupid but I will ask anyway. Without a skid plate of some sort up front it would seem like the slightest dip of the nose into the dirt would cause it to want to tunnel into the ground and come to a sudden stop. I realize it has the power to keep the nose high all the way thru the run but if it dropped for some reason or bounced is it possible to do that or is the track that compact that it's not deep enough sand to bury the nose? It does look bad a$$. Have you and Don ran against each other?
theres no front suspension so the only way what your talking about Cable guy to happen is for the tubing to flex which shouldn't happen
OK THE FRONT OF THE BIKE IS VERY LITE SO IT KIDA JUST FLOATS ACROSS THE GROUND IT COULD DO WHAT YOU SAY BUT IT IS VERY ANLIKLY AS FAR AS ME AND DON RACING WE WILL JUST KEEP THAT TO ARE SELFS AS I HAVE DON A MOST OF WORK ON DONS BIKE WITH HIS ASSISTANC WE HAVE TWO COMPLEATLY DEFERANT SET UPS
Quote from: cutngrs on July 14, 2007, 12:23:55 AM
OK THE FRONT OF THE BIKE IS VERY LITE SO IT KIDA JUST FLOATS ACROSS THE GROUND IT COULD DO WHAT YOU SAY BUT IT IS VERY ON LIKLY AS FAR AS ME AND DON RACING WE WILL JUST KEEP THAT TO ARE SELFS AS I HAVE DON A MOST OF WORK ON DONS BIKE WITH HIS ASSISTANC WE HAVE TWO COMPLEATLY DEFERANT SET UPS
just let em know, we kick @ss with both the bikes. the chassis will flex. there are photos somewhere of a pass with me on it and the front of the chassis is rolling over. LOTS OF POWER.
Yeah, Troy has a 16 mil stroker motor, and I have a 4 mil stroker
motor. I have better traction off the line, but he has more HP !!!
Still one he!! of a ride for 300` though !!!!, and dont let a little motor make you think it wont carry the mail..
Just F.Y.I, all the paint work was done by the same person. dude250 here on this site, he is AWSOME when it comes to airbrush work !!!!!!! ;)
Quote from: dynodon on July 14, 2007, 01:48:52 AM
Yeah, Troy has a 16 mil stroker motor, and I have a 4 mil stroker
motor. I have better traction off the line, but he has more HP !!!
Still one he!! of a ride for 300` though !!!!, and dont let a little motor make you think it wont carry the mail..
Just F.Y.I, all the paint work was done by the same person. dude250 here on this site, he is AWSOME when it comes to airbrush work !!!!!!! ;)
SKEET! SKEET! SKEET!, YEEEEAAAAA.
YEAH BABY !!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on July 14, 2007, 01:39:46 AM
Quote from: cutngrs on July 14, 2007, 12:23:55 AM
OK THE FRONT OF THE BIKE IS VERY LITE SO IT KIDA JUST FLOATS ACROSS THE GROUND IT COULD DO WHAT YOU SAY BUT IT IS VERY ON LIKLY AS FAR AS ME AND DON RACING WE WILL JUST KEEP THAT TO ARE SELFS AS I HAVE DON A MOST OF WORK ON DONS BIKE WITH HIS ASSISTANC WE HAVE TWO COMPLEATLY DEFERANT SET UPS
just let em know, we kick @ss with both the bikes. the chassis will flex. there are photos somewhere of a pass with me on it and the front of the chassis is rolling over. LOTS OF POWER.
yeah & there is one somewhere where the front tires never touch also (http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/style_emoticons/Dark/notworthy.gif)
Very nice!!! Looks fast standing still..... be glad the King Quad doesnt like to drag race, I would hate to suck the paint off that thing as I blew by.
;D I crack myself up...lol
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 14, 2007, 03:56:03 AM
Very nice!!! Looks fast standing still..... be glad the King Quad doesnt like to drag race, I would hate to suck the paint off that thing as I blew by.
;D I crack myself up...lol
Cut is thinking about taking it to the next mud race at thunderbowl. it is light enough that it will float with a 160 lb rider on it, so you mud slinging boys better watch out.
That thing is just crazy looking . I'll bet it would fly if it had wings on it
Hang on that must hall ass very cool whats top speed
don't really know. really depends on how much balls you have to hold the throttle wide open. it has gone 90 mph in 300 ft in the dirt. 115 mph in the 1/8th mile.
That thing is amazing Troy and that riding mower that Don is sportin aint to shabby either.... ;)
Great work on both of them guys, They truly look amazing, i can only imagine how they run.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 22, 2007, 01:27:43 PM
That thing is amazing Troy and that riding mower that Don is sportin aint to shabby either.... ;)
:o :o :o
You just gonna lay down and take that Don? Geeez, I've been waiting for like 3 days for a reply and Nothing, Nothing at all.
I didnt even notice DEE DE DEE !!!!! LOL
Ridng mower huh, lets see you get on it for a run old timer!!, Just a word of wisdom, HOLD ON !!!!!!! ;D
Quote from: dynodon on July 26, 2007, 02:25:26 AM
I didnt even notice DEE DE DEE !!!!! LOL
Ridng mower huh, lets see you get on it for a run old timer!!, Just a word of wisdom, HOLD ON !!!!!!! ;D
will have to equip that thing with a seatbelt and a set of depends for an old man to ride it.
There ya go, Thats what I was wantin to hear. ;D
Old man? Let me tell you little wippersnappers how we used to ride back in my day. We used take a shopping cart and tie it to the back of the families Edsel and drag it at 100miles an hr down Roan Mountain. Thats how we rolled! :D
that explains the lose screws you have in your head.
what you did back in the day is hear say, can you do it know is the real question?
I would be willing to gamble, and say thet he had to walk to school up hill ,BOTH ways, in snow, & barefoot as well back in the day !!!!!!
lol.... Yeah, what he said.
MAN HE MUST HAVE GONE TO SCHOOL WHERE MY DAD DID LOL ;D
lol....
Quote from: dynodon on July 26, 2007, 02:42:11 PM
I would be willing to gamble, and say that he had to walk to school up hill ,BOTH ways, in snow, & barefoot as well back in the day !!!!!!
you forgot to add and while being chased by dinosaurs! sorry i couldnt help myself! lol
:ThumbsUp.gif :lecture.gif
wow, i need some waders, because the $hit is getting deep in here.... All in good fun though.
Quote from: dynodon on July 26, 2007, 02:25:26 AM
I didnt even notice DEE DE DEE !!!!! LOL
HA HA ... That's what Mitch's Brother was Singing in the Cave in City Slickers TWO !!
DEE-DEETADEE-DEETADEE !! ;)
I was actually quoting Carlos Mencia from mind of mencia, But you are right too my brotha ;)
HOW FAST THAT THING RUN
About 55
Are you sure? Man thats fast! ;D
Quote from: BDOG 4X4 on August 22, 2007, 08:26:55 PM
HOW FAST THAT THING RUN
3.9 sec. 88 mph in 300 ft. on dirt.
5.8 sec. 115 mph in 1/8 th mile on asphalt.
it will run as fast you got b@lls to stay in the throttle. i will just say it will make you use muscles you didn't know you had.
that is SICK! wish i had one
Quote from: pj329 on April 23, 2008, 03:03:17 AM
that is SICK! wish i had one
Dont post on old threads, it can be a bit annoying ;)
Its ok, pj is just a lil newbie, haha
not if some likes it lol he dug deep to find this one ill have a new one up real soon