Hey, I'm new to the site and I'm looking to ride this weekend. The rest of my buddies seem to have other plans. Anyone got room for someone else to camp and ride this weekend?
bunch of people going to holeylands this saturday morning and staying the weekend. see ya there.
I got some room I will meet you at Hot Springs around 9 Sat. A.M. :)
Thanks guys I think I'm going to do Big Scrub w/ some ppl.
hey, if you ever get the itch to ride and want to find some nice trails up that way,,,,PM me and I'll show you around the infamous Id@ Trails ;-)
Id@
Thanks I'll keep that in mind for next time.
Did you make it to ONF this past weekend?
Yeah, I made it and camped the whole weekend. Friday night was brutal though. Lots of rain and wind. I think the cow from Twister flew through camp and took out some of the tents. It was a scary miserable night. Outside of that it was a fun weekend.
I went out to Holeyland on Saturday. Rained all friggin morning, I think a hurricane blew through for about a half hour, and was cold. I did not bring any rain gear or warm clothes. Other than that it was ok. Pretty wet down there.
QuoteI went out to Holeyland on Saturday. Rained all friggin morning, I think a hurricane blew through for about a half hour, and was cold. I did not bring any rain gear or warm clothes. Other than that it was ok. Pretty wet down there.
<ahem> no rain gear?????
I was offered southflaeigers rain jacket and took him up on the offer. Good thing or I think I would have frozen to death. Thanks Brian. We have to get together next weekend out at mSg. you going?
Quote<ahem> no rain gear?????
Okay Brian, who brings rain gear..... When it rains, it's muddy!!!!!