5 of us are going to glamis. anyone want to tag along? leaving march 26 and coming back the following weekend.
Just curious how are you getting there, and how long of a drive is it, thats if you are driving?. I would love to go just don't have the time off yet or bike back is serice. Mabe next time with a little more planning and advancement.
great oppourtunity, unfortunatley can't join you. :'(
might plan a trip to Little Sahara though
Dang wish I would have known a little sooner, I would love to make that trip but to late for me to get the time off. Let me know if yall go again. ;D
Quotegreat oppourtunity, unfortunatley can't join you. :'(
might plan a trip to Little Sahara though
You ever been to Little Sahara? I believe there is one in Utah and Oklahoma, I have been to OK twice. That is some great riding out there.
2 days driving none stop, cant do that man. I will go crazy
I would love to go to glamis,but where are you guys gonna load up at? I live in Clearwater,Fl. Please get back ASAP. [smiley=Question.gif] S
we are leaving from melbourne, and it is 40 hrs of driving straight through to glamis. we have a 25 ft. trailer we are taking but we are going to be roughing it with tents and such.
Glamis looks like a great place to ride but it is too far away for me. Hope you guys have a blast.
Ship your wheeler out to CA via Motorcycle Freight and fly out,your bike will be there waiting on you!!!!
I've done that with my Harley,only to SD for Sturgis Bike Rally!!
QuoteShip your wheeler out to CA via Motorcycle Freight and fly out,your bike will be there waiting on you!!!!
I've done that with my Harley,only to SD for Sturgis Bike Rally!!
how much would that cost, to ship your bike with them?
-mokas-
i have thought about this for awhile (shipping the atv) but when you get there you have to rent i guess a pickup truck to haul it around in. plus hotel for how ever long you stay. this is not a bad idea. but it seems alittle costly.
i got an idea... :P next time you all go let me know and ill load my bike on your trailer and ill fly up and meet you there. lol ;D
i have a few free airline tickets..
QuoteShip your wheeler out to CA via Motorcycle Freight and fly out,your bike will be there waiting on you!!!!
I've done that with my Harley,only to SD for Sturgis Bike Rally!!
How much did that cost you?