Ok guys, MS&G is coming up!! Me and Yamaha660bsr are headin up together. I think a few others wanna tag along but I need a head count.
We're headin up Friday afternoon. I think I'm taking my F-250 with my gooseneck trailer, so I can fit up to like 7 bikes on it. If anyone needs to ahve their bike towed or wants to join our caravan, PM me or post here and I'll give ya details.
This will also make for a good camp with a lot of new friends and some familiar faces!!!
QuoteOk guys, MS&G is coming up!! Me and Yamaha660bsr are headin up together. I think a few others wanna tag along but I need a head count.
We're headin up Friday afternoon. I think I'm taking my F-250 with my gooseneck trailer, so I can fit up to like 7 bikes on it. If anyone needs to ahve their bike towed or wants to join our caravan, PM me or post here and I'll give ya details.
This will also make for a good camp with a lot of new friends and some familiar faces!!!
Wow,needs to be more ppl like you in this world,while I dont need a ride,I think its pretty damn cool that you offer up your truck and trlr for a ride to complete strangers........hope if anone takes him up on this offer you chip in on fuel,or pay his way in,thats the least that could be done!!!
i will be heading out friday around 1pm ft laurdale
we gots to get together. probably get there sat morning. Look up CustomRubicon, he will be there friday too. we gots to camp together yo.
Check out this website:
http://sites.gizoogle.com/?url=http://www.l-cross.com/events.html
Quotewe gots to get together. probably get there sat morning. Look up CustomRubicon, he will be there friday too. we gots to camp together yo.
Check out this website:
http://sites.gizoogle.com/?url=http://www.l-cross.com/events.html
fo shizzle my nizzle lol you know my #
What are the dates?
fri night - sunday.. look for the eiger and 660 grizz. will be there
QuoteOk guys, MS&G is coming up!!
We're headin up Friday afternoon. I think I'm taking my F-250 with my gooseneck trailer, so I can fit up to like 7 bikes on it. If anyone needs to ahve their bike towed or wants to join our caravan, PM me or post here and I'll give ya details.
That is really great of you guys, more people need to be like you! ;D
Brian guess what? I am getting my ARCTIC CAT 400 in 3 weeks. Haha! :P
so no one else is going??
Brian
What time you gonna get there? I am leaving my crib at 6 pm, should be there by 7:15. I will give you a ring.
QuoteBrian
What time you gonna get there? I am leaving my crib at 6 pm, should be there by 7:15. I will give you a ring.
good luck...i think its like a 2 hour drive lol i'm leavin at like 3:30 or so with brett. gimme a call when ur leavin and i'll let u know about where we're at
oh ya, PM me your # i don't have it anymore