I checked the Apollomotorcycleclub.com last night. They are going to have the 3rd Annual Rabbit Run on April 2nd. They have changed the way they are going to let people on the course. They have three time slots straing at 6:30. They also have an option to head straight to the mud!!! Looks like it is going to be great. I hope I can rearrange some stuff at work to be able to go!
Here is their site
http://www.apollomotorcycleclub.com/
Bump
Entry forms must be received by march 26th. Who has sent theirs in. I just printed mine because I have not received my invitation yet. Gonna mail it this weekend.
What class did you check
I sent mine in last week. We are riding in the 8:30 class. I dont know if we are gonna go A,B,OR C yet.
Is this a race, or just a ride??
I've never been on the rabbit run or anything like it, but I am looking forward to going and my friend Jen and I will see ya'll next saturday. - Kristen
It,s funny to see the talk of the bunny run,
becuse it,s my hunting lease & im outthere all year!
it is a geat ride [in the day time!!!
see you all there, ill be the old guy on a camo kawa 650. ::) :D
With all the rain we have had it is going to be alot of fun!!! ;D ;)
I was out there all last week, "it,s a swimming pool"
but the water goes down about 6" in a week, so time will tell!
im going to have fun whatching the chain bikes, with hole shot tires.
this wind will help with the water!!! :o ??? :-[
Is all of the areas under water or is it like last year where it was ok for about the first 7 to 10 miles the went bad quick, please keep us updated. thanks
THE GRIZZLY IS HUNGRY........4 more days.....can't wait....
Last year would be close, may be a little more water, ;D
Thay might be giving all an option to a high or low road type of run!!!! but not shure
I wont make it this year "im in the middle of a complete kitchen remodling job!" ??? have fun get muddy & stay safe!!!! 8)
oops i made a thread like this 2 days ago. ill be in a white chevy box van or a yellow ford box van. you cant miss us. [smiley=laugh.gif]
96 seafoam green polaris trail boss 250.
-mokas-
Hey is anyone here going to the rabbit run from the tampa area if so what is the quickest way to get there
mapquest.com.....
just from my thinking......either I-4 up through orlando and sanford....or 75 to 44 and head east...
i will be there around noon
Is the Rabbit Run just like the Pumpkin Run? I would like to go but don't know what I can do there on a sport quad. Never been to either event. Watching the utlities get stuck might be fun though ;D Anyone have a link to more info?
apollomotorcycleclub.com....but you have to pre register and it had to be in by last saturday....
I4 to sr.44 east, to 315. south 3 miles [your there!!]
Its fun just to be there... "do IT!" [smiley=drive.gif] [smiley=Geek.gif] [smiley=Smile.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Does anyone know how to get info on the Pumpkin Run this year? The website is messed up and the email address is wrong?
They usually do not post any info. on their site until about 6 weeks before. The website is www.apollomotorcycleclub.com
Thanx! ;D