Anyone interested in getting a drag racing track in north central Florida please follow the link...
http://www.floridaatv.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=46&topic=2580.0
We are open for suggestions to make this happen for all! Gonna be a great complex for the entire family!
Feel free to pm me if you have questions... I'll try to answer them as best as I can :ThumbsUp.gif
BUMP!!!
Come on guys... Unless you want this idea to go away, you need to get on board and give us input! We've had a few kind folks, but I want to make sure this will be a worthwhile investment for everyone... Tell us what you think, PLEASE!
we are taking care of it we will calling paul and meeting with him this week
I think he was reffering to you and I in his post.
So, everyone else needs to post up, I know how many drag racers there are, So you had better start typing suckas
oopps sorry you ga boys need to post up too as this will be a hop skip and jump away for you all
I know we will support the track as much as possible just remember we run in waresboro the 1st sat. of every month.
I think the classes should be set up something like waresboro just my.02
Keep us updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: badcompanyracing on July 10, 2007, 10:24:54 PM
I know we will support the track as much as possible just remember we run in waresboro the 1st sat. of every month.
I think the classes should be set up something like waresboro just my.02
Keep us updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yeah just what he said. Need to work togeather to make this grow.
Thanks Bad Company! Anyone else enjoy ATV drag racing that wants a new track to race at? :dunno.gif
I know the Georgia crew would drive there, Heck they drove to c&r !!!!
There are alot of peaps who would drag race IF there was a track, almost all of the old Saltsdale crew would still show for a race ;)
another track would be great! got my vote. definately wouldn't be far at all for the Ga boys. I think it would go over good as long as it was a nice facillity not just 2 lanes of dirt. Give the people a reason to want to come back . that is the key. sounds like everything else you guys are doing is going to be real nice so if you did a drag track I'm sure it would be worth coming to 8)
any new news on the track??????????????????????????
The track is still a possibility, but we need some leaders to get with Paul and get this thing going. I would, but I really don't know what to do, plus I work A LOT of hours so time is an issue as well. I will give all of the support I can and keep y'all updated as I know, but we need some good folks to pitch in and help get this going. I wanna race and I'm sure some y'all have got itchy thumbs too! :ThumbsUp.gif
Thanks for your time,
BMD 8)
Bunch of big talkers. Well if you want a new drag racing track then get off your butts ! Paul asked for input on how you want it built , where on the Motoplex you wanted it , how long ............ what more can you ask for ! All he ask is come to the Motoplex and show him what you want. Is that too much to ask ? Dyno , cut , smoke ........ where you guys at ? :dunno.gif
What the hell would I do with a drag track now ??????
TOO LONG !!!!! I tried my arss off to keep a track close to central florida area with no success. We then made the drive to the Ga tracks a few times, and that burned me out !!!!!
The bike is going to a new home this afternoon,I think the "crush" has found a new one too, so I am OUT !!
Well what are you going to do now ? ??? By the way Im just monkin with you guys. ;)
Would be cool to have a track close though. I really enjoyed the old saltsdale days. :ThumbsUp.gif
I dont know what I am gonna do right now !?!?!?!?!
You know its just too much money to have in a bike to have to drive 3-4 hours each way just to race, then the purse only being 50-75 bucks doesnt really even pay for the alky and mix, scent etc.etc.
Yeah, the Salts days were great, I miss them too !!!!
Maybe, I`ll just get a couple of kayaks and have fun with the ole` lady for awhile :o
Get a street bike Dyno. Just got the wife a new CBR600RR and she is just riding in the neighorhood for now. Once she is more comfortable on it we will be taking rides up your way. Less traffic ;) ;) Hey do you have a my space? If so PM me.. I have one and will PM you. I got some pics of the wife riding her 600RR :) :) See Ya!!
Dyno, do you still have the timing equipment?
Quote from: bmd11 on July 25, 2007, 01:43:46 PM
Dyno, do you still have the timing equipment?
I think Jeff Close still has it, He was the pres. of our club. I do know that Glenn from Hard Rock is interested in it as well, so make sure you call him if your interested. You arent gonna beat the price he is asking for it. I believe he is asking 3,500.00 which is less than half what was paid for to get it.Jeffs number is 239-253-2616
Pappa, I am still thinking about doing that !! Thats cool that she has her own bike now !!!!! ;D
FYI anyone that wants more info on the track please contact paul_s or myself. This may still happen IF we can get the support :ThumbsUp.gif
Well like I mentioned a couple months ago, I'm still figuring on building one also. Probably sometime after new years can start on it.
Hey if you have a TT or flat track ill be there