Hello Everyone Im trying my girlfriend on this site. I guess you can say that its a way of her to keep track on me(lol). Just Post and let me Know. Her name is Ellie. I'm alos trying to get her out to our next ONF ride. Maybe she will spit also. (insdie joke)
Quote from: caospop on July 09, 2007, 09:05:03 PM
Hello Everyone Im trying my girlfriend on this site. I guess you can say that its a way of her to keep track on me(lol). Just Post and let me Know. Her name is Ellie. I'm alos trying to get her out to our next ONF ride. Maybe she will spit also. (insdie joke)
Then you need to train her better!!! LMAO, J/K!!!!
How about just "Ellie" noone else has that name yet
Well w/ the 'spitting' and her name being Ellie. I'm thinking Ellie Mae should suit her just fine.
caospitter
Maybe a picture of her would help us think of one
Dumptruck McGee or Bobbie beanpie
SPITELLY
L E
"NUB"ELLIE "AS IN NUBIE"
SCREEN NAME
CSI ELLIE " its a way of her to keep track on me"
Ellie Mae Mudd
Quote from: budman on July 10, 2007, 07:36:17 AM
caospitter
that is so perfect, I don't think there should be any other suggestions allowed;-)
:bow.gif
Id@
Ellie
I dont know why i said anything. lol
I guess ellie will do.
Quote from: caospop on July 12, 2007, 09:33:29 AM
I dont know why i said anything. lol
I guess ellie will do.
dude, you had to know the kind of resopnses you would get on here.
Id@
How bout "Spits in the wind?"