http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB-RsMQIDsI&NR=1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB-RsMQIDsI&NR=1)
Thats amazing! Is it real? or some future concept thing?
I have a few years old dirtwheels were they tested that thing, they said it works alot better in the water than land, the top speed is only something around 55 and its HUGE!
There was a recent thing in over the bars section of dirtwheels. Its something in another country, europe I think. About 15k if I remember right, correct me if Im wrong.
It looks like it hauls in the water. I wonder if its street legal, its bigger than some cars. Geo's are about the size of an ATV lol and mini's are not too much bigger.
cool but not sure why???????? :-\ :G :drive.gif
that thing would be awesome for a place where quads are street legal.
The BMW and polaris and I think another comapnie actually made street legal atv's even in america. I heard they can set you back 50k though! I rather have a Corvette
(http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/VolcomSurferBrad/ggquad2.jpg)
Quote from: FoxHondaRider on July 10, 2007, 03:53:10 AM
The BMW and polaris and I think another comapnie actually made street legal atv's even in america. I heard they can set you back 50k though! I rather have a Corvette
(http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/VolcomSurferBrad/ggquad2.jpg)
Now thats sweet!!!! ;D
www.gibbstech.co.uk/mediacentre/quadski.php
I see Big-Daddy's new toy for a certain camp in Polk county ;-)
but that thing looks huge,,,,I'd love to see it try to make it down a trail in ONF.
Id@
That thing might not make it out of ONF,it looks like the guy on the video was babying it on land, It doesn't look like you can ride it real hard on land to me. Looks better on the water.
Bond...James Bond