ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: TRX350_On_The_Rack on April 15, 2005, 11:06:01 AM

Title: HOLEY LANDS Sunday April 17
Post by: TRX350_On_The_Rack on April 15, 2005, 11:06:01 AM
Meet at the Cross-Over in the a.m.

Bring extra clothers you will get muddy ;D
Title: Re: HOLEY LANDS Sunday April 17
Post by: SoFlaEiger on April 15, 2005, 01:29:01 PM
no MS&G shawn???
Title: Re: HOLEY LANDS Sunday April 17
Post by: TRX350_On_The_Rack on April 15, 2005, 01:43:14 PM
No. Something important came up Saturday. Also I have a few freinds who want to go, but couldn't make it this weekend. I thought Muddygirl told you. Sorry.
Title: Re: HOLEY LANDS Sunday April 17
Post by: MadMudder on April 17, 2005, 04:31:52 PM
I would love to come but my bike is a 2wd that doesn't run right and i think my dad is working.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( [smiley=ThumbsDown.gif]
Title: Re: HOLEY LANDS Sunday April 17
Post by: MadMudder on April 17, 2005, 04:34:20 PM
Never mind he is off but would my quad stay stuck the whole time i'm there?