Is any one from broward going up to C & R motorsports park this weekend >:D
not from Broward but from Ocala Area and we're going down this weekend...
I want to go, but we'll see.
I say that every time an event comes up!!
I usually make it out, I am trying to get someone to come along w/ me, but I seriously have to do EMT school...
if i get my 4x4 back i will have to run it and break it agian i mean run it and see how it rides i always get those 2 confused
haha, i'm down to go matt, but you have to work sat AND sun!!!
the thing is, it costs me only about 30-50 dollars more than holey lands for two days. I'd rather camp at CandR and pay the 50 bux more for a damn good time. I have no one to go with this time though. And I have to sign up for EMT school.
So if your not going to C&R come out to Bamboo for Saturday ....
and you might meet alot of peole and then maybe you'll find someone to ride out to C&R with afterwards.....
i would love to go out there..but committed to Bamboo already....
Rebecca
We'll see. I'm trying to get someone to come out there for C&R with me. I don't care about riding alone, just camping alone I don't like.
ricky u no i take off of work all the time last min things work out btter when we dont plan them
come out matt, it's my turn to drive up there anyway. I'm ready to go at 8am on friday.
hey matt have u ever been to plant bamboo
ill be there.
Im taking my zuk and my trx i quite a few freinds going..
idk if its a good place for me to bring a sport quad though??
Tyler
nope nevver been to bamboo but i got my 4x4 out no more oil leak and i wanna run her hard( and mybe some other hers hard too)
tomorrow afternoon can't come fast enough ... i'm ready to hit the road for C&R i wanna try out the new machine :)
<----Her!
if you Boys are going to C&R you should come by Bamboo first until 1 or 2pm ...just to get some practice in....and then you can sneak me out with you...cause you know i want to be at C&R Saturday night......
Rebecca
whats bamboo
HVYHLR53 are you there? check your pm
Bamboo is a cowpasture out on Martin Grade west of Stuart in Martin County...lots of BS thats for sure...
What is C&R and where is it