This dude is crazy :o :o :o
I wonder if he landed that nasty whip? Is that what you did at dirt farm On Sat.? ;) lol
Quote from: mudmonkey on July 08, 2007, 06:38:52 PM
I wonder if he landed that nasty whip? Is that what you did at dirt farm On Sat.? ;) lol
i bet he did because it said that was james stewart and ya but not on purpose and not as good
Quote from: KXKID on July 08, 2007, 06:49:52 PM
Quote from: mudmonkey on July 08, 2007, 06:38:52 PM
I wonder if he landed that nasty whip? Is that what you did at dirt farm On Sat.? ;) lol
ya but not on purpose and not as good
u probably landed better than him tho lol hows the shoulder doing?
Quote from: mudmonkey on July 08, 2007, 06:55:38 PM
Quote from: KXKID on July 08, 2007, 06:49:52 PM
Quote from: mudmonkey on July 08, 2007, 06:38:52 PM
I wonder if he landed that nasty whip? Is that what you did at dirt farm On Sat.? ;) lol
ya but not on purpose and not as good
u probably landed better than him tho lol hows the shoulder doing?
better but it still hurts
Sweet... But not for me
hey kx hope all is well. you were killin it out there yesterday
thanks
ive seen this clip befor, stewart definitly can bust out some huge whips.