i just read some post talking about registration stickers...do you need one on a bike?..and what happens if you don't have one? thanx-josh
You are supposed to have one on any OHV. It is required to ride on state land, like ONF.
ok thanks! sounds good!
I think your supposed to have one to go into National Forrests. States Parks are not in the picture yet I think. Read the other post on this topic.
If you get caught without one, they hang, draw and quarter you, bury the remains in 4 unmarked graves at the four farthest points of the map...
:J :J
Well, not really, but there I'm sure there are fines involved, and in an extreme case, possibly confiscation of your quad.
Tony
Quote from: bigwake on July 08, 2007, 12:13:12 PM
i just read some post talking about registration stickers...do you need one on a bike?..and what happens if you don't have one? thanx-josh
http://www.hsmv.state.fl.us/html/OHVGuide.pdf (http://www.hsmv.state.fl.us/html/OHVGuide.pdf)