For my short video click on image to start: ;) My frist try both with filming and posting. Hopefully next time it will be of the whole main! Open class- 7 entires- final lap.
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/th_video.jpg) (http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/?action=view¤t=video.flv)
Not as many individual pics this time but hope you enjoy nonetheless! No good pics from the main either. My flash isn't strong enough. So...not as many pics as I had planned! But here are the few "moments" that I did capture.
Lisbeth
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/MaxTTSeries2July069bw.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/MaxTTSeries2July065.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/MaxTTSeries2July059.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/MaxTTSeries2July056.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/MaxTTSeries2July052.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/MaxTTSeries2July050.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/MaxTTSeries2July043.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/MaxTTSeries2July042.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/MaxTTSeries2July041.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/MaxTTSeries2July031.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/MaxTTSeries2July029.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/MaxTTSeries2July028.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/MaxTTSeries2July026.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/MaxTTSeries2July021.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/MaxTTSeries2July020.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/MaxTTSeries2July014.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/MaxTTSeries2July013.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/MaxTTSeries2July007.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/MaxTTSeries2July003.jpg)
Great pics ;D
Great job ;) Nice pics, very fun night.
all I can tell you is that the clay is really really hard :'(; old and slowww looking to ride this weekend . give me a call . i cant say but somebody helped out with some front tires , you know who you are thank you. see ya ll at the next race .
p.s lets see some more video's. :'( :'(