I am not going to shrink every pic down to 100 kb! What is the point of having a 7.2 mega pixel camera if you cant enjoy every glorious pixel? I even used the 3.2 mp camera so the photos would be smaller. I mean, take a look at these. they suck. Oh well. Maybe one day they will up the limit of the sizes.
So.....................................it looks like you either need your own website or you need to learn how to host the pictures somewhere else.
Didn't know you were at creek bottom. In your second pic from the prowler on the left allll the way to the right it our group.
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on July 12, 2007, 12:36:47 PM
So.....................................it looks like you either need your own website or you need to learn how to host the pictures somewhere else.
Either/or. I go on some other sites that will let you post the pics any size that you have them. It's ok though. I couldn't post most of them anyway.... no helmets.
Quote
Didn't know you were at creek bottom. In your second pic from the prowler on the left allll the way to the right it our group.
Yea, I was there. I was with the Arctic Cat group that had the Napa tents.
Quote from: deano 177 on July 12, 2007, 01:12:18 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on July 12, 2007, 12:36:47 PM
So.....................................it looks like you either need your own website or you need to learn how to host the pictures somewhere else.
Either/or. I go on some other sites that will let you post the pics any size that you have them. It's ok though. I couldn't post most of them anyway.... no helmets.
Quote
Didn't know you were at creek bottom. In your second pic from the prowler on the left allll the way to the right it our group.
Yea, I was there. I was with the Arctic Cat group that had the Napa tents.
Where you also with a few black H1s that had like 2" lifts on it and one said titti deep where the head lights used to go?
Yea. Titti Deep Mud Club. Thats them.
here is one of scott when he was running. Scott is the A/C dealer. And of course you can go to http://www.arcticchat.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=61923 To see some of the photos that I took.
Ok. I have gotten over it. here is another of my quad.
you know if he is getting a thundercat in? I need to find one at a different dealer b/c mine is trying to rip me off!
He is but I think he is going to buy it himself. He said that a/c will not have very many of them out there this first year. He wants to have it to take around to places with him to show it off. I read over a arc.-chat that one guy is going to get one for 9,995.00. That has the dealer making 600.00{his brother is the dealer}.
Quote from: deano 177 on July 13, 2007, 08:59:25 AM
He is but I think he is going to buy it himself. He said that a/c will not have very many of them out there this first year. He wants to have it to take around to places with him to show it off. I read over a arc.-chat that one guy is going to get one for 9,995.00. That has the dealer making 600.00{his brother is the dealer}.
I seen another dealer selling it for this also...but in MN. Might call up there and get it cheaper than here even wigh shipping.
Supposedly in mn anything over 800cc is not an atv.
Quote from: deano 177 on July 13, 2007, 07:45:28 PM
Supposedly in mn anything over 800cc is not an atv.
Well I can't remember most of it but on HL someone put the law up and it said nothing about max CCs
How long did it take you guys to get to creek bottom? About 6 hours? It took me about 3hrs 15min. Do you guys ever go to oceanpond?
Took us like 6 1/2 hours. And never been to ocean pond but isn't it realllly small.
Oceanpond is about 80 acres and has some good mud when the rain is there. We have been about 5 times. They have monster trucks there sometimes. For the kids. That is also one of the things that suck about it. A lot of trucks.
I like the trail to mud hole to trail to mud hole like creek bottom. Don't care for just the mud hole.
I hear ya.