Got it about two weeks ago.
Put a 6 inch spring over lift with rancho shocks.
5 to 6 lug 2.5 inch wheel adapters.
15x10 eagel wheels with 33x12.50x15 mud rovers that i freind grooved..
2.5 flow master exhaust and weber carb.
Getting a 4-1 t-case with rings and lockers..
Tyler
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a127/RC10GTBOY/Picture057.jpg)
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a127/RC10GTBOY/Picture059.jpg)
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a127/RC10GTBOY/Picture056.jpg)
I wanna ride I wanna ride I wanna ride.....
I loved them things when they were new, I love em more now.
Id@
I use to have one of those without the roof customized, but it was lowered. You can make those things haul azz!! I outran a cop once.
Nice Sammy . Transfer case gears is the best money u will spend
Quote from: Ida_Mann on July 07, 2007, 10:03:23 PM
I wanna ride I wanna ride I wanna ride.....
I loved them things when they were new, I love em more now.
Id@
You start asking kids for rides and I'm gonna start calling you Michael Jackson. :o
Nice zuki.
yea im in the procces of putting d44's under it with 35-15.50-16.5 boggers.
With 5.38 gears and a 6.1 t-case.. i got a couple lil projects going this one is at the top of my list
its nice to see a fellow zuki...Im in the process of painting my Tangerine Orange..
looks fun!!
i cant belive how big 33s look under that litle thing. sweet truck
They make nice little buggies !