ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: LakeMaryKid on April 20, 2005, 12:14:50 AM

Title: Rodman V Trail Ride or Pit (choice)
Post by: LakeMaryKid on April 20, 2005, 12:14:50 AM
Who is doing what? Also is there a way i can reserve some 93 octane gas from the 88store? Cause i HAVE TO HAVE IT or else it goes BOOM!
Title: Re: Rodman V Trail Ride or Pit (choice)
Post by: MadMudder on April 20, 2005, 12:49:58 AM
I'm guessing that your quad goes boom? Why would regular gas do that?
Title: Re: Rodman V Trail Ride or Pit (choice)
Post by: eric on April 20, 2005, 03:41:24 AM
88 store ran out of premium last time so good luck reserving any unless you can get there first on that 400ex ;)
Title: Re: Rodman V Trail Ride or Pit (choice)
Post by: Hollywood on April 20, 2005, 03:46:11 AM
lol I'll be in the pit maybe make a few shorter trail rides. Curtis I wouldn't count on them having 93 unless you do a gas drop.  ;)
Title: Re: Rodman V Trail Ride or Pit (choice)
Post by: SLOW450R on April 20, 2005, 04:10:59 PM
curtus......fuel up with race gas, then add 87 when you get to 88 store.  You will use much less then a half a tank to get to 88 store if that thing is jetted right.  Last time I made that ride on the EX I used a just over a gallon to get there.  Mine had more done then yours does so I should burn more fuel then you.
Title: Re: Rodman V Trail Ride or Pit (choice)
Post by: LakeMaryKid on April 20, 2005, 04:36:21 PM
Quotecurtus......fuel up with race gas, then add 87 when you get to 88 store.  You will use much less then a half a tank to get to 88 store if that thing is jetted right.  Last time I made that ride on the EX I used a just over a gallon to get there.  Mine had more done then yours does so I should burn more fuel then you.


aight garrett, 110? or 108? or just anything above 93? or go half and half with race and 93?
Title: Re: Rodman V Trail Ride or Pit (choice)
Post by: T2 on April 20, 2005, 04:59:43 PM
Kid you are actully (sp) going to make the ride this time?
Title: Re: Rodman V Trail Ride or Pit (choice)
Post by: Qdawg76 on April 20, 2005, 05:01:50 PM
We will be at the pit taking smaller trail rides, Our daughters first group ride with her riding her quad
Title: Re: Rodman V Trail Ride or Pit (choice)
Post by: Toomey on April 20, 2005, 06:02:24 PM
The best way would be to just fill up on 93 in the first place.  Then carry a small tank of race gas, and fill up with half 87 and fill up the rest with the high octane.  It's not really good per say to run a much higher octane than you need, but it won't hurt to just do it with filling fully on race gas.
Title: Re: Rodman V Trail Ride or Pit (choice)
Post by: Chuck_Norris on April 20, 2005, 09:17:42 PM
I KNOW WHAT I WONT BE DOING ;D