A good friend of man with Radar racing in Kansas has some fast little 90cc mini's. They run in the 300 in the 6's here are a few links of the videos of these little machines flat ot gett'er done
http://media.putfile.com/Connor-on-his-mini-rigid
http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a52/Radar51/?action=view¤t=90ccdragvid.flv
http://s9.photobucket.com/player.swf?refURL=/&file=http://vid9.photobucket.com/albums/a52/Radar51/90ccdragvid2-2.flv&fs=1&os=1&ap=1
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/airforcetwo.jpg)
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/Airforce2front.jpg)
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/Airforce2.jpg)
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/90viperbackend.jpg)
thats crazyy..but id woop it on my 250f
that is awesome!!!! I got a feeling some of our drag racers on here will be buying them for their kids.
I bet Dragging on dirt is a lot harder than on Pavement. You have more chance to slide around. Nice looking toy!!
Those things are Sweet 8)
Haha I used to have an e-ton way back in the day lol.
those things are awesome....my uncle should get one for my little cousin lol ;D
Chuck, While Your DRR is in the shop we could do her up ;) I dont think it would jump to good.
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on July 09, 2007, 09:43:47 PM
Chuck, While Your DRR is in the shop we could do her up ;) I dont think it would jump to good.
I was always told the longer wheel base vehicles ride better. It should do great!!!