ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: Im2much26 on April 22, 2005, 12:03:35 AM

Title: Help, Ineed directions to Rodman V
Post by: Im2much26 on April 22, 2005, 12:03:35 AM
I live in Orlando so if anyone can help, please do, Cause Im there.
Title: Re: Help, Ineed directions to Rodman V
Post by: Im2much26 on April 22, 2005, 12:14:38 AM
I also need to know about camping and the Do's and Don't. (ie. Beer, can it be in the park. Is there showers there, I hear like big scrub has no water
Title: Re: Help, Ineed directions to Rodman V
Post by: T2 on April 22, 2005, 12:34:49 AM
What day and time are you heading up there? If you want to call me tommorow I can give you directions to get there, over the phone I live in the Orlando area as well. I plan on leaving tom. afternoon  if you want to fellow me out there I don't mind. I will PM my #. Later Tony T2
Title: Re: Help, Ineed directions to Rodman V
Post by: Im2much26 on April 22, 2005, 12:44:57 AM
Im heading up Sat. Morning early, Are we going to be able to find a camp site you think