Is anyone going to go trail riding and skip the dust at rodman? I haven't been in two months...I hope I remember how.
I'll be in that area Sunday after the ride. Also be down there Friday.
It might be raining according to the weather report
Steve I will be able to go on sunday. when will you be there? At the usuall place?
chris
As far as the rain goes that just means no dust! ;D
I'll be there all weekend staying at Ida's right around the corner. Let me know about what time you'll be there and I'll stay on the lookout. If nothing else just unload and start riding, I'll hear you and head that way it's just a hop through the woods. But yea the usual spot ;) Buddy of mine is supposed to come down Sunday too he'll be in a green Dodge with a Shee. Guess I'll have to keep you 2-smokes in your place. lol J/K ;D