ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: Ida_Mann on April 18, 2005, 01:35:16 PM

Title: Id@ P@ker Tournament
Post by: Ida_Mann on April 18, 2005, 01:35:16 PM
This is it people, we talked about it before with a few people and I did some cleaning over the weekend to be able to fit the table(s) for the players.

When: 7PMish 4/22-23

Where: Id@ C@mp

Food: bring what ya want, I'll have chips and some drinks(and adult beverages)

The Game: Texas Hold 'em with $2 big blind, not sure yet if we will have limits or not on bets.

I will have directions and we will nail down details at the Rodman BBQ.

Id@
Title: Re: Id@ P@ker Tournament
Post by: GrizzlyBear on April 19, 2005, 11:17:34 AM
I'd like to play, and where is the Bar B Q going to be, at Rodman or someplace else?
Title: Re: Id@ P@ker Tournament
Post by: Ida_Mann on April 19, 2005, 11:22:12 AM
Id@ C@mp is the place where the poker is gonna happen.

Id@
Title: Re: Id@ P@ker Tournament
Post by: Hollywood on April 20, 2005, 02:15:41 AM
Don't know about Poker but I will be at Ida Camp!  ;D
Title: Re: Id@ P@ker Tournament
Post by: Ida_Mann on April 20, 2005, 09:05:05 AM
QuoteDon't know about Poker but I will be at Ida Camp!  ;D

considering your experience with cards,,,,I would say that's a wise decision.  ;D

Id@
Title: Re: Id@ P@ker Tournament
Post by: Hollywood on April 20, 2005, 09:25:19 AM
LMAO  Good times!  ;D
Title: Re: Id@ P@ker Tournament
Post by: LakeMaryKid on April 20, 2005, 03:59:33 PM
lmao i was gonna post that pic too, no poker for me but i will be at ida camp.
Title: Re: Id@ P@ker Tournament
Post by: A.T.P. RACING on April 22, 2005, 02:54:26 AM
HA HA HA, man you will never live that one down, LMAO  [smiley=stooges.gif]
Title: Re: Id@ P@ker Tournament
Post by: Hollywood on April 22, 2005, 03:13:16 AM
Even the night owl has to sleep sometme!  :o