I'll be on vacation and looking to ride ;D just checking to see if anyone else is off during the week and wanted to get some riding in. I am mostly planning to ride the MX tracks but if you got something else in mind let me know. Here's some of the tracks and when they are open.
Pax Trax- http://www.paxtraxmx.com/
Open Tuesdays and Thursdays 2pm-10pm
Non-Member - $25.00
Member - $20.00
Spectator - $2.00
(Each rider is allowed one free spectator.)
Bostwick MX - http://www.bostwickmx.com/main.htm
Wednesday: 10am - Dark
Practice Pricing
Adult Member $15.00
Non-Member $20.00
Membership $25.00
Hardrock MX -http://www.hardrockmx.com/track.htm
Monday - 10am to 5pm - All tracks
Tuesday - 10am to 5pm - All tracks
Wednesday - 10am to 10pm - All tracks until dusk, then lighted track only
Thursday - 10am to 5pm - All tracks
Friday - 10am to 10pm - All tracks until dusk, then lighted track only
MX Practice - 10am to 5pm $20 per day for members, and $25 for non-members.
After 5pm, $15 per day for members, and $20 for non- members
I also believe Bithlo has a week night practice but not sure what night ???
Waldo MX -Tues., Wed., Thurs. 1:00-8:00
Fri., Sat., Sun. - 10:00-5:00
I'm on vacation too and plan on ONF but I ride a ute and couldn't keep up with ya. :(
It's cool we could still do a couple trail rides! You don't have to keep up eventually I'll crash. lol I may have a Ute at my disposal by then anyway if all goes well ;)
Hey Steve, what about the dirt farm?
I didn't think they were open during the week :-/ You going to be off so we can hit a couple of the big tracks?
bmp
;D I know I am going to Waldo Friday other than that still pretty open!