I've tried, and maybe I'm not searching well enough, but I cannot for the life of me find a listing that tells me how many OHVs are in each state of the nation,,,I know I saw it before, anybody remember seeing it?
I know California has the most and Florida is second, but that's all I remember.
Id@
I gotta believe that Rhode Island is 3rd..... I mean look at the size of the place. :D
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 04, 2007, 02:54:33 PM
I gotta believe that Rhode Island is 3rd..... I mean look at the size of the place. :D
hey, size doesn't matter, it's how,,,ahhh nevermind.
Id@
Id@ there are quite a few facts you may be able to use on the associations laws and reports page;
http://floridaatvassociation.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=22&Itemid=35
Ida. this mess may tell you more than you really WANT to know.
http://www.fs.fed.us/recreation/programs/ohv/OHV_final_report.pdf
Ida who are you preparing to speak too?
my class for the moment, but if I can get it good, maybe I could send a copy of the speech to politicians around the state.
topic: Why Florida needs more areas for OHV use.
Id@
Tough bit of research ,
Might have to go by state ,category & year then total .
Couldnt find national figures .
Some links i found.
Good luck
:lecture.gif
http://www.atvsafety.gov/stats.html
http://www.paatving.com/Articles/stateatvsales/pasalesstats.asp
http://www.dealernews.com/dealernews/
http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=2165
http://www.webbikeworld.com/Motorcycle-news/blog/
BAR GRAPH
http://www.roedkilde.com/Honda_ATV_marketshare.pdf
http://www.parliament.uk/commons/lib/research/rp2007/rp07-021.pdf
I may just owe you a steak dinner, thanks for the info.
If this turns out well, I'm going to turn it into a DVD and send it to every major politician in the state.
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on July 07, 2007, 09:14:44 AM
I may just owe you a steak dinner, thanks for the info.
If this turns out well, I'm going to turn it into a DVD and send it to every major politician in the state.
Id@
It's unfortunate that we need to focus some of our free time towards political issues instead of recreation , but thats the reality of life it seems.
Good luck