WHO IS DOING IT THIS FRIDAY. Thinking of coming down again with the family.
Let me know.
What is 4 wheeler friday?
4 wheeler what and where ?
sunshine mx in pinellas fl for info scroll down in group ride section.
thank you flea for giving it another shot we had a blast last week the track was perfect i was hittin every thing there hope to see it again friday.
I am going to try my hardest to be there. We will see how things go.
BTW can you find out today if the track will be groomed? I really dont want to go if its not.
im sure it will since its not going to rain i will talk to my dad and see what he can do. but im sure it will be fine.
Do they require a kill switch/tether for 4 wheel Friday? I know they do for reg. races.
all quads must have kill switch to ride.
Please, I must know. I really dont want to drive two hours again and ride a rough track. Can stay home at Bithlo and do that. Call me before 1:00 so I can make the call.
Thanks..................Flea
my dad said he drive by to see if it is groomed i will let you know.
i just talked to sany the track is groomed and ready for friday so will isee you there. ;D and are you bringing the same people as last time.
Thats great. Yes I am. I know Dreth is no going but my whole family is.
See you tonight. ;D
great looks like we will have a great turnout. ;D
I will be there next friday.
Flea where's the pics ???
Jake
how many bike came out last night?
MB
10 to 12 bikes it was really fun see you next week. ;D
hey jake what happened with your buddie on the yfz ? hows he doing?
hes doing fine just really sore in the chest. he will be out there on friday. he said he will try is best to ride. are you going to bring any freinds.