Spring /Summer Series
#1 April 24th
#2 May 8th ( double points) No gate Fee for the MX Moms
#3 May 29th
#4 June 12th
The track has a new layout and is being run reverse now
Must race 3 out of 4 races
A different layout for each race
Practice Saturday before each race
Sign up 7;00am -8;00am
Practice 8;30 to 9;30am
Race starts 10;00am
More information call
863-398-7970
:D ;D
info@quicktrackmx.com
//www.quicktrackmx.com
;DHello Jane, this is Jesse in Orlando. Hope all is well.
For the guys that have not been to this track, you must give it a shot. Its a great track, very user freindly and the owners are great, always looking for ways to improve the track.
I have ridden it on several occasions and my better half loves it along with little flea.
I would love to get a group ride together there soon. For all you Tampa, Lakeland, and Orlando area guys lets get together.
Jane I will probably see you this weekend.
See you then Jesse,you will probably like the changes we've made to the track since you last came by. ;D