instead of locking the interesting series of events, why not just delete it like some many of the other threads you seem to delete.
Who is the " you " that you are talking about?
I don't remember any threads being deleted lately, I may be wrong but I just don't remember.
When a thread is going absolutely nowhere and people act like children fighting in the sandbox then it gets locked down
hey, I wanna create a new screen name for myself and ask questions,,,,do we have any rule against that yet? ;-)
Id@
What are you talking about? Sometimes, you make no sense.
Quote from: pinkfloyd on July 02, 2007, 06:42:07 AM
instead of locking the interesting series of events, why not just delete it like some many of the other threads you seem to delete.
Did you know that the person that starts the topic can lock it. It wasn't necessarily one of the mods.
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/treblah3/waahmbulance.jpg)
UUUUHMMMM I didn't say anything about the mods or who locked it, now did I, I guess it was hard to read
Ok, So then who is the "you" that you are talking about?
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 02, 2007, 03:29:10 PM
Ok, So then who is the "you" that you are talking about?
Yea! What he said!
Your giving a great musical group a bad name :gh.
Quote from: FishaHallic on July 02, 2007, 08:16:58 PM
Your giving a great musical group a bad name :gh.
Another Bounty name??? or.....JACK is that you?
Whats up Fish?
Pink Floyd, you know, Dark side of the moon, animals, The Wall, come on swamp get with the program ;).
What's up you ask, my weight and the height of my stack of bills ;D. One more thing, I am now leaning toward the King quad when I do buy a quad ;D (which will be a while) . :w :w
Quote from: FishaHallic on July 02, 2007, 10:22:06 PM
Pink Floyd, you know, Dark side of the moon, animals, The Wall, come on swamp get with the program ;).
What's up you ask, my weight and the height of my stack of bills ;D. One more thing, I am now leaning toward the King quad when I do buy a quad ;D (which will be a while) . :w :w
I have A.D.D....sorry,
Welcome to the LIGHT young grasshopper, Im on my second KQ and love them.
Several species of small furry animals gathered together in a cave, groovin on a pict!