http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1519427732
I never realized how dangerous these things were. I'm thinking we should ban these ATV thingies. I mean if it can save one life, it's worth it.
Check out Fox 17...that's him making a right turn. I told them not to park the Bobcat next to the foam pit but "NO!"...no one ever listens to me!
What happened to the guy at the end?
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 30, 2007, 03:02:06 PM
What happened to the guy at the end?
He got TKO-ed. That's Captain the Morgan, he posts on here.
Ask him next time you see him.
What? Put that in plain english. And was that really him? I though Captain Morgan was a pirate?
TKO - Technical Knock Out..he got knocked out.
They say he's never fully recovered. He thinks he's like 3 different people they say. I haven't seen him in a while, but I hear he won't jump anything anymore.
He has a phobia of crashing now.
I hear he even showers with a full faced motocross helmet when he showers.
Poor guy!
look at the abuse they take, i mean i feel so bad for all those quads lol, and that is basically all the reasons i do not jump my quad
So this is Uncle Ricos version of quad "safety"? I wonder what he thinks is dangerous.
YOU HAD TO ASK DIDN'T YOU???I'm sure you will find out just stay tuned lmao
You should know by now I am always tuned in to atvflorida.com
I live by a code of danger! There are only two things I will never ever do....
I never ever ever run with scissors, even when no one's around and I can't get in trouble.
Also, I always wait at least a half hour after eating before I go swimming. This is probably the most important rule I live by.
Other than that, everything else is free game!
Remember, that which doesn't kill you makes you smarter!
Quote from: Captain The Morgan on June 30, 2007, 05:56:50 PM
I live by a code of danger! There are only two things I will never ever do....
I never ever ever run with scissors, even when no one's around and I can't get in trouble.
Also, I always wait at least a half hour after eating before I go swimming. This is probably the most important rule I live by.
Other than that, everything else is free game!
Remember, that which doesn't kill you makes you smarter!
Like your Mom says, "if you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough!" and you're the dumbest somabich I know.
You go through rear axles like people change socks. Stop abusing quads!
Listen to the snowman, he's young but he's smart. He's Boyscout smart, he won't steer your wrong, scouts honor!
lol thats for sure rico lol
Hah. ;D
Quote from: Captain The Morgan on June 30, 2007, 05:56:50 PM
I live by a code of danger! There are only two things I will never ever do....
I never ever ever run with scissors, even when no one's around and I can't get in trouble.
Also, I always wait at least a half hour after eating before I go swimming. This is probably the most important rule I live by.
Other than that, everything else is free game!
Remember, that which doesn't kill you makes you smarter!
So was that really you at the end of that video?
Everone needs to understand that bikes, avts and uts don't hurt people. It's the people riding them that do stupid stuff that hurt themselves. This is why they quit building 3wheelers, it wasn't the bike but the riders.
Quote from: pywacket1955 on July 02, 2007, 12:08:34 PM
Everone needs to understand that bikes, avts and uts don't hurt people. It's the people riding them that do stupid stuff that hurt themselves. This is why they quit building 3wheelers, it wasn't the bike but the riders.
My first bike was an Honda ATC 110, then I graduated up to the 250R. Man I miss that thing.
Good point though, some of us accept the dangers that come with pushing the "risk envelope". The problem is those who don't accept the responsibility of the consequences when those consequences occurred.
yeah i don't think that was really the captain at the end
Quote from: FoxHondaRider on July 04, 2007, 02:14:31 AM
yeah i don't think that was really the captain at the end
I don't even think the Captain posts on this site.
Wait, who's the Captain?
Captain the Morgan he says thats you.
Again, I thought that he was a pirate, not an atv rider. Or mabe I am thinking of Captain Morgan.
Quote from: FoxHondaRider on July 04, 2007, 11:09:24 AM
Captain the Morgan he says thats you.
That's him dude. You should email him and ask him for his autograph.
He says it isnt him. I'm not going to bother some guy because I think he's a guy that got some huge are and beefed it. lol
that first street bike jump was FUNNY he went like 60ft in the air. 2nd part.....he should have seen that coming.
The street bike jump wasnt funny, he could have died.
i think that was strret bike tommy
Quote from: quadracer1992 on July 05, 2007, 11:22:50 PM
The street bike jump wasn't funny, he could have died.
doubt the first one would kill him. second one yes. But that is why I posted it like I did. I don't care what ya say but that first street bike jump was FUNNY! ;D
I dont think people getting hurt is funny, except if they fall on a metal pole right between the legs. >:D
shut up.