Hump is part of the Everglades the Mud is different then North Florida Mud. North Fl mud is Black and like soup and south Florida Mud is grease sticky tasty stuff. here is where you push your 4x4 to its limit. If you been to Big Cypress same thing, just no Rangers. If you have heart problem or a sissy dont come. The ride will be from 10.00am to about 3.00pm. North rider come on down and taste a little southern mud... HUMMM GOOD ;D
I wish I could but my boyfriend and I both work on Saturday.
where is it?
and south mud isn't that different than north mud hehe
come and find out! florida city the end of the turnpike. behind the race track
i show what a 4wheeler can do count me in
Shelton, I know you going to have fun. I bring the big BBQ this time.
legal spot?? i think i might be in the keys but thats even closer!!! im probably in
yes, its legal riding spot. will just have to stay out of the farmer fields. :)
its a real nice place and there are bunch of mud pits out there its the best when it rans i was out there on my dirt bike and i went in a hole past my gas tank so be carful let some one else go ahed of you and check it out lol
i live likr 2 mins from it (keys gate) and i used to ride out there every weekend from my house (not on the streets only dirt roads) a realy good mud pit is behind the baseball stadiume you take a dirt road all the way down and its the it hase 2 old cars one fliped and the other not its prity fun there but watch out for the realy deep stuff it was up to my chest and im 5,3 to 5,4
Quoteits a real nice place and there are bunch of mud pits out there its the best when it rans i was out there on my dirt bike and i went in a hole past my gas tank so be carful let some one else go ahed of you and check it out lol
i live likr 2 mins from it (keys gate) and i used to ride out there every weekend from my house (not on the streets only dirt roads) a realy good mud pit is behind the baseball stadiume you take a dirt road all the way down and its the it hase 2 old cars one fliped and the other not its prity fun there but watch out for the realy deep stuff it was up to my chest and im 5,3 to 5,4
Trasher sound like this is your place. come on down...
Sounds like a great place for a group ride :)
QuoteSounds like a great place for a group ride :)
she alive!!!! I need to drop off your phone. call me
Quoteshe alive!!!! I need to drop off your phone. call me
Yes sir I am alive..and dying to go riding..I hope I can make it to this one. :D
Big D, once again I won't be able to make this one... in the stage of life where I have little kid birthdays to go to every weekend. Dang!!! [smiley=Angry.gif] ;D
QuoteBig D, once again I won't be able to make this one... in the stage of life where I have little kid birthdays to go to every weekend. Dang!!! [smiley=Angry.gif] ;D
your ride is going to get rusty..... RR this weekend ?
ARe we riding wu=ith those cool jamiacans again ;D hey buddy im for this ine you need me to bring something for food. How about a pot luck lunch out there ?
Quoteyour ride is going to get rusty..... RR this weekend ?
have to spend day with the fam...heading out to vegas sunday morning. but thanks for invite!
vegas, ya man
Tony bring me the pamphlets that hey give out in the corners. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=Pig.gif]
I think Im going to make it Yay!! :P
sombody pm me directions on where to met up
Quotesombody pm me directions on where to met up
Just take the Fl turnpike south till it ends then when it ends in florida city at the light there will be a shell station make a left go about 3 or 4 miles and just past the high school look to your right and youll see people parked and hanging out or unloading. I'll be aholley lands this weekend .