Be there or be..............something.
I'll be there with two other Ranchers. Stop us if you see us. It'd be cool to meet new faces.
Definitely. I have a Red Rancher with a red cooler on front and a yellow bag on the rear, should be there with another Red Rancher. What color Ranchers do you have so I can look for them?
Two red and one yellow. I'll have a white cooler on the front. We're showing up around 9:30 or so.
Cool.. I'll get there as early as I can. I want to test out the 424 Select I just got for the bike.
Sorry.... I wish we can come! But, we are doing some home renovations.
Maybe next time :)
With that many hondas, something bad is bound to happen.. ;D J/K You guys have fun out there.
hey shawn, im not sure if im going to the keys, so i might be down. Message me your cell # again?
my DC is 158*89*189 so if ya'll head out there, gimme a buzz cuz i need riding buddies. brett might come i think. he said he wanted to but i wanna make sure im going before i let him know so he doens't cancel any plans for nothin
brett here, id like to join yall but im going to work, i tried to call brian on the nextel, not available, so i made the dec to work,
id much rather ride but overtime comes only a few times.
ill ride sunday if anyone wants to.
I just got the Bombardier back today, I can go out sunday morning for sure.
I will be out there Sat afternoon, and again with a group on Sunday. Gotta break in the new eiger right?
Will be there with group. Look for a group of yellow rubicons.
Zilla, you definitly broke that bike in Saturday. And I think we just about killed the other guys on the ATC's, man they got a workout and a half. It was a great time and thanks for sending me the pictures. Later...
Yeah, I went out again on Sunday with a couple more ATC's, and guess what. We had to tow another one home. It's funny that I was trying to talk both owners int buying quads. It won't be long now ;D
I was there on sunday.... I was looking for you guys. I did meet up with Thrumud though :D Thrumud those sausages rock! I got two packages in my fridge now!
Dont know if I told you about touching the tailpipe accidentally on Saturday morning, but I rode all day with this blister in my glove. Thank god for a couple beers... ( and dont you know sunday night I burnt my finger on the gas grill) Im staying away from hot sh*t for a few weeks.
(http://dandonato.com/burn.jpg)
Ouch.... :(