ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: garym on June 25, 2007, 10:18:00 AM

Title: SWAMP DONKEY IS THE MAN!!!
Post by: garym on June 25, 2007, 10:18:00 AM
Swamp Donkey and Heartland Motors are great people to deal with!!!  Thanks to Scott and his staff for making my truck purchase the easiest ever!!!  I got a great truck at a great price and they even handled the financing!!

Thanks again Scott!!!!!  I can't wait to take my new truck to the ranch this weekend.

Title: Re: SWAMP DONKEY IS THE MAN!!!
Post by: JackL on June 25, 2007, 10:25:51 AM
What did you get?
Title: Re: SWAMP DONKEY IS THE MAN!!!
Post by: garym on June 25, 2007, 11:31:31 AM
2006 Chevy Crew Cab Z71 with only 16,000 miles!!!!!!!! The thing is in mint condition...
Title: Re: SWAMP DONKEY IS THE MAN!!!
Post by: qt314nfla on June 25, 2007, 11:56:44 AM
Congrats Gary.  I told ya Scott is the man.  Glad to hear you can finally get to camp now.
Title: Re: SWAMP DONKEY IS THE MAN!!!
Post by: big-daddy on June 25, 2007, 02:25:39 PM
Gary, did he also give you a coupon book to Scotty Sausage Shack? 
Title: Re: SWAMP DONKEY IS THE MAN!!!
Post by: garym on June 25, 2007, 02:35:58 PM
nope, just a one way ticket to scotty's WEINER shack!!
Title: Re: SWAMP DONKEY IS THE MAN!!!
Post by: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 25, 2007, 04:33:47 PM
Well the Sausage Shack is an E ticket ride and the purchase of a vehicle does not guaranty admission... its like winning the lottery when you get the invite ;) lol
Title: Re: SWAMP DONKEY IS THE MAN!!!
Post by: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 27, 2007, 06:57:14 PM
Quote from: QT314 on June 25, 2007, 11:56:44 AM
Congrats Gary.  I told ya Scott is the man.  Glad to hear you can finally get to camp now.

  Yea that Chevy with the EATON Locker will get him there NO PROBLEM!! ;)
Title: Re: SWAMP DONKEY IS THE MAN!!!
Post by: garym on June 28, 2007, 07:57:49 AM
hope so or you are towing me out!! ;)
Title: Re: SWAMP DONKEY IS THE MAN!!!
Post by: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 29, 2007, 09:49:57 PM
Quote from: garym on June 28, 2007, 07:57:49 AM
hope so or you are towing me out!! ;)

Well I dont know about the Ford pulling ya .....but the Mrs. H2 will sort it out for ya....chevy pulling a chevy ;)
Title: Re: SWAMP DONKEY IS THE MAN!!!
Post by: Bigscrb15 on June 29, 2007, 10:22:40 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 29, 2007, 09:49:57 PM
Quote from: garym on June 28, 2007, 07:57:49 AM
hope so or you are towing me out!! ;)

Well I dont know about the Ford pulling ya .....but the Mrs. H2 will sort it out for ya....chevy pulling a chevy ;)

Yeah, youll need to Ford to pull out both Chevys when they get stuck...........unless you find me a Chevy Duramax or Dodge Cummins, then I will change my post.
Title: Re: SWAMP DONKEY IS THE MAN!!!
Post by: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 30, 2007, 01:25:12 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 29, 2007, 10:22:40 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 29, 2007, 09:49:57 PM
Quote from: garym on June 28, 2007, 07:57:49 AM
hope so or you are towing me out!! ;)

Well I dont know about the Ford pulling ya .....but the Mrs. H2 will sort it out for ya....chevy pulling a chevy ;)

Yeah, youll need to Ford to pull out both Chevys when they get stuck...........unless you find me a Chevy Duramax or Dodge Cummins, then I will change my post.

Oh I may have a suprise for you ;)
Title: Re: SWAMP DONKEY IS THE MAN!!!
Post by: Bigscrb15 on June 30, 2007, 04:59:12 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 30, 2007, 01:25:12 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 29, 2007, 10:22:40 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 29, 2007, 09:49:57 PM
Quote from: garym on June 28, 2007, 07:57:49 AM
hope so or you are towing me out!! ;)

Well I dont know about the Ford pulling ya .....but the Mrs. H2 will sort it out for ya....chevy pulling a chevy ;)

Yeah, youll need to Ford to pull out both Chevys when they get stuck...........unless you find me a Chevy Duramax or Dodge Cummins, then I will change my post.

Oh I may have a suprise for you ;)

an International CXT for $15k?
Title: Re: SWAMP DONKEY IS THE MAN!!!
Post by: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 30, 2007, 09:57:09 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 30, 2007, 04:59:12 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 30, 2007, 01:25:12 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 29, 2007, 10:22:40 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 29, 2007, 09:49:57 PM
Quote from: garym on June 28, 2007, 07:57:49 AM
hope so or you are towing me out!! ;)

Well I dont know about the Ford pulling ya .....but the Mrs. H2 will sort it out for ya....chevy pulling a chevy ;)

Yeah, youll need to Ford to pull out both Chevys when they get stuck...........unless you find me a Chevy Duramax or Dodge Cummins, then I will change my post.

Oh I may have a suprise for you ;)

an International CXT for $15k?

Yep, and your trade with 50k cash under the seat ;)