ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: JackL on June 25, 2007, 12:25:26 PM

Title: This might be my favorite shot from the rally.
Post by: JackL on June 25, 2007, 12:25:26 PM
I have the video that goes with this, very cool.
I really liked this ditch. Seems most did!! Can't wait to get back to L-Cross!!!

You have to love the hard bottom mud holes not filled with Everglades muck!!!!!

(http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/FL_cracker/62307rally/IMG_6771.jpg)
Title: Re: This might be my favorite shot from the rally.
Post by: JackL on June 25, 2007, 12:30:58 PM
Here is another good one. This is Rick showing me I need a snorkel.

(http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/FL_cracker/62307rally/IMG_6869.jpg)
Title: Re: This might be my favorite shot from the rally.
Post by: AmericanRobster on July 02, 2007, 02:37:40 PM
Nice!
Title: Re: This might be my favorite shot from the rally.
Post by: Turboderf on July 02, 2007, 05:47:23 PM
that looks like some deep cow poo LOL
Title: Re: This might be my favorite shot from the rally.
Post by: Hondabeefast on July 02, 2007, 06:08:52 PM
Quote from: Turboderf on July 02, 2007, 05:47:23 PM
that looks like some deep cow poo LOL
2:L  :R