were planing a ride to the track the 14. anyone can make it post it
raptorboy
Yes, I will ride whatever I can. :D
Ill try to make it. I should have my new quad by then [smiley=drive.gif]
great. what do u ride.
raptorboy
Seems to be a Z400.
I have a 250ex now, but should be trading it in for a Z tommrow [smiley=trophy1.gif]
nice man. hope u make it.
raptorboy
hey whats up raptorboy ill bethere most likely didnt ride this weekend at thunder because we got the nasty flu i could hardly movemy arms everything hurt i never got to meet you guys last time at seminole so ill see you guys there
great. jack wont be making it this time unfortunatly. but there are quite a bit of guys from my school going. its gonna be a good ride.
raptorboy
Quotehey whats up raptorboy ill bethere most likely didnt ride this weekend at thunder because we got the nasty flu i could hardly movemy arms everything hurt i never got to meet you guys last time at seminole so ill see you guys there
you missed out on a GREAT day, it was rough, but had lots of fun! I can't make it out to seminole the 14th, I'll be on a cruise, but the following weekend I'm up for any track, let me know guys.
Alright, 80 to 90 percent sure I can go. Hopefully the blaster will be ready to go, or hopefully we'll get a battery for the 400. Either way if I can go I'll go. I'm going to try some of the bigger doubles this time. ;D
great. cuz ur my ride lol. i cant wait to go man. i wanna hit all those doubles i didnt the first two times!!!!!
raptorboy
Don't chicken out once you see the jumps in person, maybe they seem smaller in your mind. ;D :o
no i doubt it lol ;D
raptorboy
whats up guys. my friend and i will be at the track on sat too. see you there.
great to hear some people are gonna make it. hope to see u there.
raptorboy
Here we go, 10% chance of rain, high of 84.
http://www.weather.com/activities/other/other/weather/tenday.html?locid=33440
How many people do we have right now. i know im going wit toomeb2001 and his dad, so that makes three of us.
raptorboy
Looks like arod and his friend, 04250, me and raptorboy solid, too bad no others. Hey raptor, how about the people from your school? And also 0% chance of rain! :D
Sorry I never responded to this thread, But I wont be making it :-[
QuoteSorry I never responded to this thread, But I wont be making it :-[
Figures.... :D To me it doesn't matter who comes, I always have fun at that track, but it's more fun when there's people you know there. :-/
if i get my blaster upand reday then ill be out there its going to be my first time on a mx track whit an atv so ill try yo make it
Man that'd be great if you came, I have a blaster but don't know if it'll be fixed in time, so I might ride the 400. But the first time on a track is alot alot alot of fun, and you'll probably be really sore when you're done. :o Only 1 more day.
I am new to this so I would really like to meet as many atv riders as possible. Unfortunately, I have to work Saturday but I will be there on Sunday, rain, slit, or snow. Hahaha
So anyone that can't make it on Saturday my friends and I will be there on Sunday. We're a group of five as of right now, hopefully that number will increase. See you at the track.
[attachment deleted by admin]
hey raptorboy whats up man well be there satmorning ill be 3 of us yfz450 z400#58 blaster#22 should be a fun day whitef250 black opentrailer .see you there.
Great, I'll be in a green Durango, and white double axle trailer, hopefully parked near the little track. I don't know how I'll survive through one more day of school, I might not make it! ??? :D
il be riding with toomeyb2001 ;D we'll be there at 9
hope to see u guys out there.
raptorboy
Make that Toomey954 from now on. :D
Also, everybody don't forget to get some pics for the site to post up when we get back. I'll probably park in the middle of the track to get some pics of the group riders, just can't forget who's who.
HAHAH what a wannabi!!!! ;D lol
raptorboy
T minus 16 hours!!! :o
hey toomeywhats up bud i hope you feel better soon man that was ahell of a jump dude isaw you layin on the groud did not realized it was you til the medics got there and close the track they said you had clean break hoppefully collar bones heal quick let me kwon how you make out .......... good luck friend.
that was a crazy fall huh lawm_man. went to the hospital with him and his collar bone is broken in TWO places!!!! im sure that wont stop him from riding. great meeting u and AROD. cant wait to ride agian. talk to ya later
raptorboy
Well I cleared that jump 3 times, not the 4th time. :-/ Anyways it'll take at least 6 weeks to heal, too bad. Thanks guys.
wow, did not even know one of you guys wrecked ! hope you heal up quick so we can ride and roost! glad to be able to put a name to a face.
Yeah man, I left the track in an ambulance. :-[
that is awesome! imagine if that would of happened let's say... the squares!!! you would have to drive to naples for any type of medical assistance!! glad to know you are ok. best part is you guys CAME TO THE TRACK WITH AN ADULT!!! mad props to the dad who went with you guys. to me, the track IS the best place to ride. hope to see you soon out there roostin' and jumpin'!!