Poll
Question:
anybody know where i can get one?
Option 1: honda 200 bigred
votes: 1
Option 2: honda 200x
votes: 1
can someone help me out i live in fl. looking for a 3 wheeler,any condition.200cc and up.please help.
I still have Xs (& others too) if you are still looking.
Theres a mint 185 in the for sale section that I want but if you can beat me to it go ahead, lady bought it when it eas a year old, barely ridden, original grips 7 garage kept.
I want it & will prob. buy it if nobody else does because it reminds me of my old '84 200S
Quote from: xstreme250 on June 24, 2007, 04:32:51 PM
can someone help me out i live in fl. looking for a 3 wheeler,any condition.200cc and up.please help.
I sent you an email on a great condition honda big red. Thanks
r6realtor@gmail.com
Still looking? Got a 200x almost finished
I know a guy selling 1981 250 r stock for 100bucks motor redone good shape let me know
i got a honda big red 250cc. needs some work. it ran last time i checked wich was like a year ago.
Quote from: JohnF on September 13, 2007, 10:03:34 PM
Quote from: gotballs82r on September 13, 2007, 09:48:00 PM
I know a guy selling 1981 250 r stock for 100bucks motor redone good shape let me know
first year for the atc250r was '83
First year for the R was 81.
I think it's Cory1020 that has a real nice 185, his mom bought it new, & it looks mint in the pics, I want it bad but don't have any more room for it.
Kinda like a 200S, they replaced the 185's w/ the 200 S. (good mud toy)
81-84 all air cooled 85 is the first year liquid cooled 83-84 better forks and pro link rear
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,34566.0.html
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,34566.0.html