My buddy went yesterday and it is wet!!!! let me know
Went today and it was really wet and really fun ;D .
how is it out there for sport quads?
DONT GO ON A SPORT BIKE!!!!! lol its realy bad I passed by today and it is flooded.
lol damnn, holeylands same thing- no sports quads looks like i just got to go back to macs
anyone got any suggestions ??
I ride a sport quad..... Lots of help getting out when I got stuck. Once you get out on the flat lots of cool shallow, slick mud to play in.
what place are u talking about
8st & 157ave.
thanks. i should be checking it out this sunday
UMMMMM LIL LOST WHERE IS 8 ST AT WHAT COUNTY LOL?
Its in Dade county (I have still never adjusted to calling it Miami-Dade)
Anyone know if it got any rain in that area this week? Its best when the water is high and mud is deep.
Isn't that diagonally across from the Miccosukee casino? Looks like there's room to park the toy hauler in that truck stop on the NW corner too... :) will have to check it out one weekend...
Tony