Pop took me to the track for my b-day, extremely hot day, but overall it was a great day. Lots of fun.
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/seminolesummer2002.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/seminolesummer2003.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/seminolesummer2004.jpg)
My quad is their somewhere :D
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/seminolesummer2006.jpg)
More pics as I load them!
Sweet Pics 8)
Forgot to resize sorry!
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/seminolesummer2008.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/seminolesummer2010.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/seminolesummer2014.jpg)
More on the way!
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/seminolesummer2067.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/seminolesummer2065.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/seminolesummer2064.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/seminolesummer2062.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/seminolesummer2056.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/seminolesummer2054.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/seminolesummer2052.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/seminolesummer2051.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/seminolesummer2050.jpg)
Nice pics, way to go.
SWEET PICS MAN NICE AIR :ThumbsUp.gif
I see ur getting the hang of that whip brahhhh
OH YEAH HAPPY B-DAY :)
happy b-day, and why don't you run a rear skid?
Thanks for the compliments and happy b-day wishes guys!
Juan, you shoulda seen the landing ;D I have no problem gettin it sideways , bringing it back is the hard part haha.
Btw I dont run any skids at all. Bike didnt come with it, I never cared for one. Seminole is a very groomed track, rocks and roots that could do under belly damage is very rare.
ooh, i should have thought about that, duh tracks usually don't let you run into stuff lol
your in the air more than your on the ground bro
haha nice pic's
happpy birthhdaay
NICE PICS.....happy b-day
happy birthday man and sweet pics. looks like your getting a lot of air there. very nice.