ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Fox17 on June 22, 2007, 06:39:26 PM

Title: Forza 2
Post by: Fox17 on June 22, 2007, 06:39:26 PM
Anyone else here play it too? I got it Wednesday. I think im at level 24 now.
Title: Re: Forza 2
Post by: jimmyt14 on June 22, 2007, 08:34:34 PM
I got it last week also.It kicks major butt.I think I'm at 21 I havent been playing it a whole lot becuase I got guitar hero 2 too.I just got a chevelle and pimped the crap outta it, 700ish horses
Title: Re: Forza 2
Post by: Fox17 on June 23, 2007, 04:35:10 AM
Quote from: jimmyt14 on June 22, 2007, 08:34:34 PM
I got it last week also.It kicks major butt.I think I'm at 21 I havent been playing it a whole lot becuase I got guitar hero 2 too.I just got a chevelle and pimped the crap outta it, 700ish horses


do ya play online? if so, my GT is FoxRacin17. if you want you can add me to your friends.
Title: Re: Forza 2
Post by: wheelie_boy on June 23, 2007, 07:04:27 AM
i have it and play like crazy! gamertag: kfxkid
Title: Re: Forza 2
Post by: jimmyt14 on June 23, 2007, 10:23:26 AM
I dont have online yet but Hopefully in the next couple weeks I will.
Title: Re: Forza 2
Post by: UncleRico on June 23, 2007, 03:33:31 PM
I'm at level 93...I've been playing for like 9 days straight. Gamertag LEROY JENKINS. Look for me online.


Here's some video of my world famous WOW play.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU


I'm pretty much famous on the internet in WOW circles