Hi I'm new on the forum and will soon be moving to Florida. I just want to know what people think about river ranch (mjlands).
Aside from having to own land there, how are the trails? the rules, the scenery? Is it crowded? Any general comments....
Thanks for the info ;)
The Cowboys singing around the Campfire and the Hay ride are pretty cool.....The rates are much cheaper in the summer.....
^^lol!!
The saloon sure is nice and it is great that they have their own airstrip to fly in. I hear the rodeos are pretty entertaining too!
Several I know that own there really like the place, lots of trails, widlife and for the most part good people. The issue becomes putting a camp there. You can buy the 1,25 acres and get on a list for a camp or you can but the .31 acres and camp in the main camping area and enjoy the area. Also after to purchase there is a annual fee to pay like a HOA fee. Here is a link for a .31 are site for $1000
http://www.floridaatv.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=46&topic=1781.0
I would certainly like to hear the real deal
and no personal drama as I am intersted
myself in buying at RR
Quote from: SteFnEric on June 22, 2007, 04:23:09 PM
Hi I'm new on the forum and will soon be moving to Florida. I just want to know what people think about river ranch (mjlands).
Aside from having to own land there, how are the trails? the rules, the scenery? Is it crowded? Any general comments....
Thanks for the info ;)
Nice trails and scenery can be found there. The rules...well, they are rules.
http://www.rrpoa.net/RR-Rules-2007.pdf
Be aware that no guests can come in with you for a period of days before/after the start of season, and riding for fun is frowned on during the hunts.
DONT KNOW MUCH THE REAL DEAL WE JUST HAVE PROPERTY ON NORTH SIDE BUT THERE SUPOSED TO CLOSE NORTH SIDE SO EVERYONE GOIN TO THE SOUTH AN IT'S BIGGER THERE ANYWAYS ALOT OF PEOPLE JUST GOT BURNED OUT FEW MONTHS AGO SO MIGHT BE MORE PROPERTY FOR SALE.