Here are the race results for Round 1 of the Thunderbowl Maximum TT Points Series.
YOUTH QUAD
1st- #7 Austin Akers, Honda 400EX
2nd- #1 Joey Green, Honda 400EX
3rd- #10 Scott Akers, Honda 400EX
NOVICE QUAD
1st- #11 Ken Elliot, Kawasaki KFX400
2nd- #27 Page Cowell, Yamaha YFZ450
3rd- #1 Matt Tornero, Yamaha Raptor
INTERMEDIATE QUAD
1st- #2 Zach Jacobson, Yamaha YFZ450
(Zach ran with the Open Class, and did VERY well)
WOMEN's QUAD
1st- #27 Page Cowell, Yamaha YFZ450
2nd- #12 Amanda Lovasco, Honda 300EX (Sorry if I mis-spelled your name)
OPEN QUAD
1st- #8 Gary Sisson, Suzuki LTR450
2nd- #32 Bud Chancey, Honda 250R
3rd- #9 Scooter Blankenship, Suzuki LTR450
VET QUAD
1st- #10b Tab Bowman, Yamaha YFZ450
2nd- #24 Dave Ware, Yamaha Banshee
3rd- #11 John Main, Yamaha YFZ450
i had a blast!! love the track B.,maybe next ill race in the main instead of wantin to play nerfbar deby with David lol ;)
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on June 22, 2007, 02:17:11 AM
i had a blast!! love the track B.,maybe next ill race in the main instead of wantin to play nerfbar deby with David lol ;)
I had a blast too, maybe next time I'll get back in that open class but Gary says I'm not fast enough. You and David B were sure getting friendly out there! ;D
I never said that you old slow piece of junk. You are just uptight because I finished ahead of you.lol
Wow.... thats a first! You go GARY!!! :P
You know them 4 pokes get a fluke every now and then!! 8) ;D
Its hard to beat them 2 strokes when you have to stroke it twice as much!!
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on June 22, 2007, 11:22:24 AM
Wow.... thats a first! You go GARY!!! :P
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on June 22, 2007, 10:58:34 AM
I never said that you old slow piece of junk. You are just uptight because I finished ahead of you.lol
You finished first only because I didn't race in your class! Lol ;D
I smell a challenge.....
Quote from: HillKiller on June 23, 2007, 01:00:51 AM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on June 22, 2007, 10:58:34 AM
I never said that you old slow piece of junk. You are just uptight because I finished ahead of you.lol
You finished first only because I didn't race in your class! Lol ;D
If I remember right I finished ahead of you sat night also. Now take that beotch
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on June 23, 2007, 02:10:14 AM
Quote from: HillKiller on June 23, 2007, 01:00:51 AM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on June 22, 2007, 10:58:34 AM
I never said that you old slow piece of junk. You are just uptight because I finished ahead of you.lol
You finished first only because I didn't race in your class! Lol ;D
If I remember right I finished ahead of you sat night also. Now take that beotch
Yeah maybe so but from now on I am keeping my ride under lock and key btween heats so you can't do anymore sabotage! lol
I think Dave B. did the sabotage. He rides a black bike, so you just KNOW he's a dirty racer.
Just my $.02
Quote from: fastrnrik on June 23, 2007, 11:58:35 AM
I think Dave B. did the sabotage. He rides a black bike, so you just KNOW he's a dirty racer.
Just my $.02
Yeah but Gary rides a yellow bike so you know he's a chicken...bok bok bok. ;D
Oh s#*t. For that, I have no reply! :o
daym Brady how are you going to instigate crap knowing that #217 don't get on here to talk his own sh*t. it's all good. he'll bring it like he always does. Hell the bike didn't run until 30 minutes before race time last Sat so miracles can happen...right
Quote from: VForce700 on June 24, 2007, 11:56:15 AM
daym Brady how are you going to instigate crap knowing that #217 don't get on here to talk his own sh*t. it's all good. he'll bring it like he always does. Hell the bike didn't run until 30 minutes before race time last Sat so miracles can happen...right
Oh, don't worry, I'm an equal oppurtunity trash talker.
Bring "it"? What is he bringing? Well, if he's bringing "it", tell him to stop at Arby's on the way and bring me a sammich.
[/quote]
Yeah maybe so but from now on I am keeping my ride under lock and key btween heats so you can't do anymore sabotage! lol
[/quote]
sabotage............ I KNOW you didnt go there dave!! ::) 8)
OH! now you have to spill the beans!
if you are talking to me, all my beans have been spilled!! no more beans left. except........ 8)
man.....teasers........ ::)
well you know what i tell the ladies!! DON'T BE TEASIN' IF YOU CAN'T BE PLEASIN'!! !! ;D 8)
Quote from: HillKiller on June 24, 2007, 03:54:40 AM
Yeah but Gary rides a yellow bike so you know he's a chicken...bok bok bok. ;D
.....What?.......I know another guy who rides a yellow bike too, but he is NO Chicken...... 8)
Dont worry Scott he knows what them yeller bikes will do to him. Hes just upset because he is getting to old to run with da big dogs. Let him cool down a couple of days and he will be back to normal OLD Dave. lol.
Quote from: HillKiller on June 24, 2007, 03:54:40 AM
Quote from: fastrnrik on June 23, 2007, 11:58:35 AM
I think Dave B. did the sabotage. He rides a black bike, so you just KNOW he's a dirty racer.
Just my $.02
Yeah but Gary rides a yellow bike so you know he's a chicken...bok bok bok. ;D
Dave has been around those chickens at the feed store to long, he is starting to talk like one. Next time we see him at the track he will be slapping one leg and walking in a circle tring to get girls
Quote from: Scott270r on June 25, 2007, 10:24:41 PM
Quote from: HillKiller on June 24, 2007, 03:54:40 AM
Yeah but Gary rides a yellow bike so you know he's a chicken...bok bok bok. ;D
.....What?.......I know another guy who rides a yellow bike too, but he is NO Chicken...... 8)
no worry I only pick at 4 pokes! :P
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on June 26, 2007, 12:56:58 AM
Quote from: HillKiller on June 24, 2007, 03:54:40 AM
Quote from: fastrnrik on June 23, 2007, 11:58:35 AM
I think Dave B. did the sabotage. He rides a black bike, so you just KNOW he's a dirty racer.
Just my $.02
Yeah but Gary rides a yellow bike so you know he's a chicken...bok bok bok. ;D
Dave has been around those chickens at the feed store to long, he is starting to talk like one. Next time we see him at the track he will be slapping one leg and walking in a circle tring to get girls
Weren't you the one with the leghorn chicken colored hair at the last race ? Bottle blonde !! ;D
I dont know who you are talking about. My hair was its normal color. lol.
Doug said you did it so you would fit in at Disneys gay day... :o
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on June 26, 2007, 11:17:46 AM
I dont know who you are talking about. My hair was its normal color. lol.
Yeah, looks REAL natural Slim Shady.