Me and a couple of friends will be going these days to ride. Most likely there will be 5-10 people in our group alone. We will be leaving from Ft. Lauderdale area most likely early Saturday morning around 4-5am. Then we will ride all day Saturday and sunday. Let me know who is going.
jeff
Just some info for incase you do not know. You need a sticker to ride there and they also want you to have title or some proof that quad is yours. Bill of Sale will work I think.
I did not have title last time I went but they let me get a sticker any way, this expires in June I believe. They said I will need some proof that the quad is mine before they will give me new sticker.
You may want to give them a call before you go up to double check. Just a heads up.
Definately call. Last year I was told that I needed to have my title to ride there this year. Everyone seems to have a different story and depending on who's on duty it seems to change.
I have been waiting for june or july to get a sticker, whenever the new year starts there. Does anyone know the accual date when the stickers expire? I would appreciate any help :-/. I have been reading about all the whoop's there and have been driving by there on the way to big scrub. Just dont want to pay to ride a moth or so and have to buy another sticker.
End of June I believe is when it expires.
Sticker expires June 30 just like for boats. They will prorate it some as year goes on, but this late in the year it is not worth it.
Thanks for the info ;D
ey killedmycobra where do you live in Davie b/c i think i might be going up on that weekend also????
I bought a sticker about two months ago, I needed my bill of sale from the person I bought the bike from. You can also use a registration card from the state or a title.
It looks like this trip will be postponed. A rider in the group has discovered a back problem, and it appears everyone will be busy on that weekend. We might change our trip to ocala in the summer.
Jeff
I was thinking of going to Croom Saturday morning if anyone still wants to meet up. LMK
What time you going to be there?? It is my B-day on Friday so not sure if I can make it but I am going to try.
QuoteWhat time you going to be there?? It is my B-day on Friday so not sure if I can make it but I am going to try.
Probably 8:30 to 9:00 through about 1:30 or so on Saturday. I'm driving a dark blue Ford Explorer.
I'm loaded up for Croom in the morning, hope to see you there. any last minute decisions, come on, you won't regret a ride. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Still heading out?