Hey I fish for bass does anyone else?
Yeah I love it, I have a few secret spots no one thinks they can get too. >:D Dont worry its leagle I've got caught back there and they didnt care as long as I wasnt breaking anything or like smoking or something. Also I have a little spot for peacock right next to my neighborhod. Since my uncles got a boat I hope to do more salt water fishing.
You have secret spots in lake osbourne, or somewheres else?
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 20, 2007, 09:09:09 PM
You have secret spots in lake osbourne, or somewheres else?
This lake by my dads shop. Theres a canal next to it with like a coy fish or albino something man its bad.
Yeah I have caught koi they are cool fish and worth a lot. Me and my friend have two in his pond we are gonna get them really big and sell for like 200 a peice and then split the profit 50/50.
Man I think its an albino but I heard coy fish are white. Its not going anywhere because nobody can get back there because they think its fenced in and off limits. So only me and my friends on the gopeds go back there and fish. Then we goto mcdonalds from there. ;D Its a big fish yet it wont hit any, I've thrown all sorts of worms, jigs, hard baits, and even a live cricket in and it wont hit it.
Koi like bread. Just make a ball of it and attach a bobber to your line.
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 21, 2007, 11:33:44 AM
Koi like bread. Just make a ball of it and attach a bobber to your line.
Yea but we never have bread when we go. I like using worms and get some decent bass and peacocks on them.
Yeah.
do you use fake or live
I like to use fake. it makes it more of a challenge
Mainly plastic worms.
Same here. Especially in tournaments you cant use any live bait anyway.
when im not riding my quad im most likely fishin lol,i mainly use my g.loomis rod/shimano reel set up
Quote from: Hondabeefast on June 27, 2007, 07:42:21 PM
when im not riding my quad im most likely fishin lol,i mainly use my g.loomis rod/shimano reel set up
I am gonna get a G-Loomis rod with a Shimano Curado. G-Loomis rods are expensive though.
I just bought a nice shimano from bass pro shop that was exspensive
:)
Sweet more people fish on this site than I thought.
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 28, 2007, 12:59:43 PM
Quote from: Hondabeefast on June 27, 2007, 07:42:21 PM
when im not riding my quad im most likely fishin lol,i mainly use my g.loomis rod/shimano reel set up
I am gonna get a G-Loomis rod with a Shimano Curado. G-Loomis rods are expensive though.
yea they are luckily i bought mine from a friend for cheap lol
Quote from: Hondabeefast on June 28, 2007, 05:28:58 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 28, 2007, 12:59:43 PM
Quote from: Hondabeefast on June 27, 2007, 07:42:21 PM
when im not riding my quad im most likely fishin lol,i mainly use my g.loomis rod/shimano reel set up
I am gonna get a G-Loomis rod with a Shimano Curado. G-Loomis rods are expensive though.
yea they are luckily i bought mine from a friend for cheap lol
Does your friend have more?
heck man bass are the only fish i got where i live
awsome!
who has fished the St.john's, anybody
Quote from: ATPShaun94 on July 10, 2007, 07:10:30 PM
who has fished the St.john's, anybody
me but not lately
inside the jettys is some good fishing
the best fake bait is the black yrick worm
another good bait is the flating rapala
Bill Lewis Original RattleTrap.
i love bass fishing
i have an ugly stick
but lately i have bin moslty salt water fishing tho i have pics but just got to find them
i fish out at the boys and girls camp,everglades np ,around my house and off the t-pike (the lakes you see off to the side )
bass fishing sucks :ThumbsDown.gif saltwater fishing good :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: 300 quadrunner on November 08, 2007, 10:45:42 PM
bass fishing sucks :ThumbsDown.gif saltwater fishing good :ThumbsUp.gif
Saltwater fishing is more fun, but bass fishing doesn't suck lol. I live on a lake that has no boat ramps for others to access, and since it dries up every few years they think the fish die. Boy, I guess they have never heard of a spring ::)
i like doin 40mph in 4 inches of water!!!! yeeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwww
I do.
Heres' a Picture of a little fish
I caught a while ago.
(:
&yeahh. I almost dropped
it.
the snook i caught would eat that for an appitizer, or how about the 101 pound sail caught about a month ago yeehaw
Quote from: 300 quadrunner on July 25, 2008, 05:07:35 PM
the snook i caught would eat that for an appitizer, or how about the 101 pound sail caught about a month ago yeehaw
newb.
you live in davie, theres' a spot over by 84 thats' loaded with fish!
not so new, look at my post been on here for a while, just havent logged in for months, but yea i kno quite a few spots
Quote from: 300 quadrunner on July 26, 2008, 05:14:49 PM
not so new, look at my post been on here for a while, just havent logged in for months, but yea i kno quite a few spots
hahaa.
i was just kidding;
i just got my 100 ton captians license not to long ago, and have been fishing all summer long offshore, its sooo slow this yr, only boated 30 dolphin from june till yesturday, and only one wahoo, and only one sail, no kings and few bottom fish :banghead.gif
Quote from: 300 quadrunner on July 26, 2008, 05:14:49 PM
not so new, look at my post been on here for a while, just havent logged in for months, but yea i kno quite a few spots
lmao same dude i havent logged on in over a year x)