who all is gonna be at big scrub this saturday 5/21/05???
im thinkin of meeting around 9am ???
Why don't you just come on up to Hard Rock w/ us (Guys you were ridin' w/ last time out at Big Scrub)? There'll 5 or more of us out there from the Speeed Ride ;). 18 total so far if not more.
Ill be at big scrub...unless of course we decide to go to Hard Rock.
Mike
Quotewho all is gonna be at big scrub this saturday 5/21/05???
im thinkin of meeting around 9am ???
i should know by tommorrow if i can make it to Scrub. if so i will be there at 9am ready to ride ;D
Eric you better go! lol
Mike
QuoteEric you better go! lol
Mike
I know, I know.... ;D
QuoteI know, I know.... ;D
Damn, you are so lucky to live so close. I envie you. We need to ride again man...
Eric...you going?
Mike
What kind of riding is at hard rock ????????????
MX and trails...long time no see.
Mike
QuoteMX and trails...long time no see.
Mike
Mike looks like I can go ;D...hopefully the rain doesn't ruin our plans? says 50/50 chance
QuoteDamn, you are so lucky to live so close. I envie you. We need to ride again man...
Yes we do! I think there is another ride up here with the Miami crew end of June. You need to make it 8)
had a great time today guys. we must do it again soon! ;D
-Kyle
Hey Kyle...had a great time too! Wish I could have stayed longer but maybe next time. I will have to get one of those backpack things that Eric and Randal were wearing.
Can't wait to see the pics! If any of you guys want to go riding next weekend, let me know and I can meet yall somewhere.
Mike
Guy's it was an awesome ride! Had fun every minute. Mike and Kyle nice meeting you both. You are welcome to ride with me anytime. I will post pics soon ;)