Am going out to MS&G this weekend and would like to get a tent city going. Probably going out on Saturday morning and leaving sometime on sunday.
I'm probably going to sit this one out....had probably the best time i've had yet,since I've had my 4wheeler....out at underhills yesterday(Sun.)
Wilbuger.... ya know I'm in... FrankenQuad is ready... And I'm past due for some muddin!! Gonna check out the rodeo too... my group is rolling out of PSL around 8am on saterday morning, We camp with AtvGirl and BammBamm.. and rumor has it crazy ronnie is bringing his guitar... and its Nos' Birthday... so saturday nights gonna be one hell of a party!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
I am up for it. I will be there fri evening (my bday), and stay through sunday.
come on people! ???
where is this place? How do you get there from 75
Quotewhere is this place? How do you get there from 75
go to www.l-cross.com
they have directions there
Don't expect Wilburt To help ya unless ya gonna show him ya boobS!
NjOutlaw... it would depend on what part of 75... the easiest way from that side looks like comming in hwy.70 west to parrot ave. (hwy441) go south to the dead end, make a right onto hwy 78 west go 12 Miles west, the entrance is on the right.
[attachment deleted by admin]
thanks zin,
my brain does not work from west to east. would take me an hour or two just to figure out where he was coming from.
I will see you on saturday.
I also am bringing my harmonica and cazu!
We will be out there this weekend as well.
I can't find my Power Cord for my camera.... ???
Hmm.. I would hate to have to buy a new Cam just to take out and play in the mud with it!
Hey Wilburz,
Did you get my number? Were rolling out of her about 8am ish on Friday.
Carl
It's 8am and I'm Headding to MSG!!!! See you all there
QuoteI'm probably going to sit this one out....had probably the best time i've had yet,since I've had my 4wheeler....out at underhills yesterday(Sun.)
I lied,dang it,ended up out there fri. evening way to many beverages,i would have been one of the ones on the JD Gator that was on 29.5's putt'n around until 2am,man did pay for that on Sat am,it was all i could do to just putt around on my bike on sat,finally had to give in and head back home about 4:30 sat afternoon.