Who's in?
bump :)
I am! See you guys there...
Just remember I have stock tires until the 31st and than I am getting 26 Mudlite's so be gentle! ;D LoL
Only gentle if it's your first time.................riding.
Boy I outta... [smiley=box.gif]
Hey I am a big girl now! I can push myself out if I have too. [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Disapprove.gif]
QuoteBoy I outta... [smiley=box.gif]
Hey I am a big girl now! I can push myself out if I have too. [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Disapprove.gif]
I'll have the camera ready ;D
Thats mean you guys better help me!!! :'( Papapa pweese!
I have a 600+ pound bike I would be lucky if I can lift a tire that is off the bike up! Lol
Be careful guys, she holds her own on that bike. Stay out of her ruts ;D
Thanks Tim! At least someone is looking out for me ;D
QuoteThanks Tim! At least someone is looking out for me ;D
Doesn't sound like Tim is coming which is bad for you [smiley=Shocked.gif]
;D
You guys will help me.... right??? :'(
If you help get me unstuck I will help you :)
Of course I will. ;D I got my fishing license renewed last night so we are all good!
Better get your rest because I'll be spending the day looking for ways to get stuck ;D
Besides the license do you have equiptment?
No I don't own a pole.... Lol! That was a dumb question, yes I have a 19 foot boat too. But, I haven't been fishing out there. What kind of bait/lures do you guys use?
Plastic worms or whatever we catch with the castnet.
little brett here, whattime yall riding on sunday, if you dont mind can join the group.
We are fishing at 7... Don't know what time we are riding! No problem!
count us in, as we are ther every weekend anyways.
You don't want to see MUDDY pist guys I mean it its not a pretty thing. [smiley=angel.gif]
BAD things start to happen.
And that was a good hair day ! ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
I'll take my chances :)
I'm more concerned about the Planet of the Apes thing
Hehehehehe
hi there. good riding with yall today, only bad thing is we lost you, sean & chuck. if you r reading this then you made it out alive..
well to dan, linsdey, sean and chuck thanx for a good day.
brett
nextel dc 159*5033*333 give me a beep sometime.
"Stuck like Chuck" or in this case stuck with Chuck. The mud's like a big suction cup at this point. Had a good time all in all.
Had a good time? I had a great time, other than thinking yall were gone forever! Lol j/k. Did you upload the pics yet? I would like the one's from your camera too Sean.
Soon enough :)
Some pics from the ride
[attachment deleted by admin]
more
[attachment deleted by admin]
Please email them to me! :'(
Bait decided to go swimmng with the drinks in the cooler
[attachment deleted by admin]
Stuck
[attachment deleted by admin]
hey int he pic the radio/ cb is on your shirt... where was it when we lost yall....
I was talking to Chuck with it. Too bad Dan didn't have his on him.
My radio was safe and sound in Seans bag, on the back of his bike.