:-* Just want to send a Birthday wish out to Hoss400........On call his Birthday weekend and can't go to the rally :S which really bites.........so take pics......and even though he is in his (cough , cough ) 50's he still acts 20ish.....Love ya Billy Boy!!!!!!
Happy B-Day Bill. We really need to go riding soon. Hell, we only live down the street from each other!! Mine is July 30th, we need a B-day ride.
I thought he was in his twenties!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hoss happy bday. Gonna miss y'all at the rally. Hope to ride together soon. Miss the old days when we all use to do big group rides.
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on June 20, 2007, 04:27:01 AM
Happy B-Day Bill. We really need to go riding soon. Hell, we only live down the street from each other!! Mine is July 30th, we need a B-day ride.
I thought he was in his twenties!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Well if you still have your quad by the time we are riding he said sure...........cool another July B-Day mine is the 14th............
Lauren, We are looking forward to any group riding in future too , yeah we had a blast on the last ones!!
If I sell my 400, I'll be looking for a 450!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Happy Birthday, atleast someone else is older than me..... ;)
Maybe when I come back, we can try to organize an old school group ride!!
Happy Birthday HOSS!!!!
BUMP................ ;)
Happy Birthday ;)
It's your Birthday , UH HUH it's your Birthday.......Have fun!!! Breakfast at Cracker Barrel!! :king.gif