even Beef O Bradys will be at the rally set up with food. If you want to take it easy and let someone else do the cooking then tha rally will be the place ;)
Quote from: Dreth on June 19, 2007, 05:24:05 PM
even Beef O Bradys will be at the rally set up with food. If you want to take it easy and let someone else do the cooking then tha rally will be the place ;)
Are you serious? I've been meaning to ask what food vendors will be there. I'm bringing some food but sometimes its easier to buy than to pack and cook. So, will breakfast, lunch, and dinner be available Fr., Sat, and Sun?
dang, you guys planned real good for this event!cant make it this year but if this is annual..ima go next year
I would rather buy there than bring also. I would like to know what Chillin asked.
Come on Dreth, we need food details. What are you busy or something? ;)
Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 20, 2007, 04:17:57 PM
Come on Dreth, we need food details. What are you busy or something? ;)
Yes, gotta decide if its worth buying food and bringing it or just gettin it from the vendors.
cubans make good eatin'
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 20, 2007, 08:01:47 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IM GOING TO MISS OUT ON THE FOOD TOO? THIS SUCKS THAT I HAVE TO WORK. NOW I KNOW WHY MY PARENTS DONT LIKE WORK!!!
BUMMER!!!!!!
There will be food vendors that will be serving breakfast, lunch and dinner all 3 days. Good Food!!!
yummy, thank you, and thank you so much for letting us use you property.
Quote from: caospop on June 20, 2007, 09:15:05 PM
cubans make good eatin'
Nah they're too greasy and often taste of the ocean ;)
Quote from: Able on June 25, 2007, 12:18:32 AM
Quote from: caospop on June 20, 2007, 09:15:05 PM
cubans make good eatin'
Nah they're too greasy and often taste of the ocean ;)
omg! thats the funniest thing Ive heard in a while! buahahahhahahahaha!