I know its in the middle of the week but if anyone wants to join us there will be a few utes out there about 9:00am for the day.
No takers huh. Is it cause I'm a new guy that has never met any of you or because it is Wednesday? Maybe next time. Heading to Ratland for the long weekend. Trying to make it out there again the next weekend after Memorial Day. See you then??
It's because it's wednsday. If I didn't have a busted CV boot I'd be there also.
I can usually ride during the week. let me know for next time ;)
I'm available on Monday's. Anywhere within an hour or two of West Palm.
Wednesday? honestly, who rides on Wednesday? ;D
QuoteWednesday? honestly, who rides on Wednesday? ;D
Honestly? People that have the day off like I did and just thought someone else may. I'll be sure to keep that in mind next time. Thanks for the welcoming reply.
It was a pun from austin powers movie...
Dont be upset it was a joke ;D
Never get upset over this kind of thing. And I am not a fan of Austin Powers so it went right over my head. No big deal.
I was off today and if it wasnt raining I might have gone, went fishing for a while