I am. Anyone else?
u can not race next year... i think u to young :'(
FF&J RACING
No next year I will be 16, so I am old enough.
You racing harescrambles of mx? Ill be racing.
I NEVER HEARD OF HARESCRAMPLES OF MX?
I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF HARESCRAMPLE OF MX? AND I HAVE BEEN RACINE HARESCRAMPLES SINCE 2000. ON A KX 60 IN THE 65A CLASS
Quadscrambles and harescrambles. Mx is cool but you never know if you fall you will probably get ran over by thirty other quads.
ya but what is the percentage of u falling on an atv?
999999999999999999999999999999999999999.1 1/2 % hOmIe Of DoG 8)!!!!1!!11!1!11
Quote from: fsterthanmydad92 on June 20, 2007, 07:33:04 PM
ya but what is the percentage of u falling on an atv?
Quote from: Southern4x4 on June 20, 2007, 07:43:21 PM
999999999999999999999999999999999999999.1 1/2 % hOmIe Of DoG 8)!!!!1!!11!1!11Quote from: fsterthanmydad92 on June 20, 2007, 07:33:04 PM
ya but what is the percentage of u falling on an atv?
What?